Youuu might be a noob if....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you can put the rear diff the other way round and it will fit nicely, though it would spin your tyre the other way around too.. never done with the front, but could be the same too...

The old 25 bulks were angled so they would only go in one way and the x style bulks have a platic tab that won't let them go in the wrong way.

all i can say is if he had no idea what he was talking about he should have kept his mouth shut lol i know i myself don't comment unless i know what I'm talking about, i admit the savage is a beast but not intended to be slammed off boulders and to take jumps and land with the brakes engaged,what the heck did he think would happen.seems to me its not a matter of who's the noob but who the real "bonehead" is!!

P.S.. NICE THANKS YOU GOT FOR TRYING TO HELP EH?

I am the same i don't coment unless i have an idea about what is being talked.
When he loged off i just wanted to do this to him :pannedout:

The old 25 bulks were angled so they would only go in one way and the x style bulks have a platic tab that won't let them go in the wrong way.

i'm sorry i forgot to inform at 1st.. mine is GPM bulkhead. it can do that.. never did that with the stock bulkhead though :istupid:

all i can say is if he had no idea what he was talking about he should have kept his mouth shut lol i know i myself don't comment unless i know what I'm talking about, i admit the savage is a beast but not intended to be slammed off boulders and to take jumps and land with the brakes engaged,what the heck did he think would happen.seems to me its not a matter of who's the noob but who the real "bonehead" is!!

bobang

i'm sorry i forgot to inform at 1st.. mine is GPM bulkhead. it can do that.. never did that with the stock bulkhead though :istupid:

bobang

Okay that makes sense was begining to think you modded the bulk so you could buy it in backwards.

you might be a noob is you solder a connector on a battery the wrong way...

fried my ESC, battery melted the shrink wrap but still worked fine...

Your a newb if you haven't had Bank threaten to ban you.

Your a newb if you are a member of BYT.

Your a newb if you haven't done at least 3 things in this thread.

You might be a noob if you still don't know which order the letters go ECRM or ERCM.

I'll let it slide only cause it's your birthday ;)

You might be a noob if you are trying to get your truck to soak up a 20+ foot jump without bottoming out.

(Trying to help a guy over on another forum and he just doesn't get it)

You might be a noob if you don't clear your fm or am channel when bashing in an open area.

you might be stupid if you watch a very confused and very fast moving vehicle come careening towards you and plow into your ankles.

Latest posts

Members online

Back