Youuu might be a noob if....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pope

Just thought it would be a funny thing if we had a place for posting up the stupid things we have all done or said that we look back on and say "Man I was a noob"

if you buy the wrong tires for the wrong rims ;)

you might be a noob if you turn on your rc for the first run and forget to turn on transmitter first..............

then a Van swerves to run over said rc thats running full throttle out of control
doh!

lol you might be a noob if you call bank out on something (long story)
lmao mike, imma rep you caz this is funny.

..... if you purposely run a plastic spur instead of upgrading to steel "to create a weak point so power won't transfer down the line & , blah blah blah"......

..... if you purposely run a plastic spur instead of upgrading to steel "to create a weak point so power won't transfer down the line & , blah blah blah"......

Guess I'm a noob

you might be a noob if you turn on your rc for the first run and forget to turn on transmitter first..............

lol bashing this sunday with a few buds, one of which just got a new XL, he puts fuel in it, checks the glow plug, tightens his wheel nuts, attaches MY glow ignitor, inserts the rotostart and truck starts on first turn, I'm standing about 10 feet away and hear his truck rev thru the roof, look back he runs.... the truck flys off the tailgate tires balloon like crazy, truck flips (with glow ignitor attached still ) hes just standing there lookin at me like wtf do i do... I'm laughin waiting for a rod to thro or a tire to blow apart and kill someone... so i run over and carefully (lol) pull the pressure line from the pipe.... moral of the story, i ended up with a broke glow ignitor... and he never put batteries in his tx... he turned it on tho.. lol

might be a noob if you forgot to put fuel in said rc and tryed starting it for hours

lol thanks fred if you don't know the story pm me and ill tell it to you

that one is gonna make alot of noobs in here

you might be a noob if you run said steel spur gear with a regular clutch bell

Last edited by a moderator:
...didn't know you were supposed to use lock tight and blew a few dozen spurs.

:duh:

i only add this caz i heard a workder at my LHS tell the customer that this is how you choose a glow plug....

if you come to the conclusion that you need to switch to a hotter glow plug because summer is over and its starting to get colder outside (& your using the same nitro %)......

you might be a"noob" if you have been pulling the engine over for a agonizing few minutes only to realize you didnt put the glow plug igniter on!! lol

if you post that switching from stock to a 2.4Ghz Tx/Rx makes your blitz faster, guess what?

Latest posts

Members online

Back