Youuu might be a noob if....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i read a bunch of posts because its early and I'm bored........and I really wonder about some of you guys...are you guys ok out there? anyone here buy a savage and run it until it breaks then sell it because its broken?

Well, i guess to you guys i am a noob really, lol. What if you had no wheels? Or if you don't charge your ignitor? Or if you don't have any batteries?

you are a noob if you convert your perfectly working savage into a BL. Only to figure out that you could've brought the Flux for what you had spent.

I am guilty on this one.

Here's one that really happened:

My cousin recently bought a Hyper 7 and took it to the park for a bash. However, he didn't tighten the wheel nut and the wheel went flying across the park and he never did find that wheel nut :p.

Fortunately though, he had spares :).

Does buying a drift car count as being a noob? Surely it does.

No it doesn't count but, it does make your wallet go light real quick! money man I never in my life went throught so many arms and wheels. I got rid of the drift car as quickly as I got it.

you are a noob if you did what a mate of mine did spend about 15 min trying to start his savage, kicking it and walking away with a face like a ducks arse when myself and others was sitting there laughing knowing he did not put fuel in it

Latest posts

Members online

Back