Youuu might be a noob if....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You might be a noob if you spend a butt load of money upgrading your truck but never upgrade your am radio.

I am guilty of this.

You might be a noob if you forget to secure your wires so they don't get cut in half by the breaks.

Bone head

You know you are a noob when you exchange screws on the TVP's and forget to install the dog bones after you thread lock and torque the screws down.
93fb3bd7.jpg

You might be a noob if....

YOUR A NOOB!, Or you look at you drivers license and it reads...NOOB, or you might be a noob if....

Last edited by a moderator:
..........if you don't know what size hexes you have

.....................if you keep asking which is better....a 5.9 or a Picco .28 P3

if you don't know what a 4.6 is..........

i can go all day............

if you go on ebay and even after seeing a million 5.9 engines for sale you say to yourself..."thats the engine I'm gettin for my truck"...lmao...

hmmm.... you might be a noob if you get a new LiPo with wrong connector, get some deans to put on it, then cut both wires at once

i'm gonna apologize for this one up front caz i know a few guys got em, but imo it has to be said...

1. if its 2010 and you run titanium a-arms you might be a noob.

2. if its 2010 and you run Ti arms and make posts that your grenading parts like you don't know whats causing it to happen.......

you might be a noob if you plug in a hump pack into the stock switch to see what would happen.
(got an electrical burn, but freddy helped me out)

my buddy pluged my hump pack in backwerds the + to- and - to+ and the hole thing whent up in smoke

if you paint a new boby with water base paint,and forget to back it.then after the first bash session you let it soak in a sink ful of simply green and water

Latest posts

Members online

Back