What's everyone's name????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi all my name is paul i have been bashing for about 1 year and breaking for 2 lol I am a glass man i have 2 boys 4 & 7 and i have been married for 9 years i am 25 yrs old i have a savey 25 with the AXIAL 28 on it and it is sweet when i can keep it together lol ! I live in GA and work in TN !

Hi I'm Anthony 18 years old. Run a savage 25 which is awesome. Got a great girlfriend which ive been with for 13 months and I'm from Old Bridge New Jersey

What do you keep in that big of a tank? I have an albino Oscar in a 55 gallon and a couple Red Eared Sliders (turtles) in a 75 gallon. Welcome to the forum!

Well I have various saltwater fish and corals. People think they have money tied up in their Savages, get into the saltwater tank hobby. I got $1,750 in just my protein skimmer. I have yet to try and add up how much I have invested into it. It is me pride and joy.
Here are a couple of pics.

overhead.jpg

tanknewrightangle.jpg

I love the tank bro freaking awesome !!!

Iam not into salt water just for that reason (cost) plus expensive tank plus 3 year old don't mix.......like a month ago he thought he would help daddy clean the tank ...using degreaser.... OUCH !!!

hey davetens, send us some pics, of your hot blonde wife...................lol

Last edited by a moderator:
alright savage x , congrats on getting into a great hobby. Any help you need with your rc just ask, the people here are very helpful. .....................

my name is ben i live in washington I'm 13 and have been running rc trucks for about 2 years now

my names ernie and i'm neither a drunk or an alcohlic i just like to drink =D.. I'm working right now.. writin this @ a nursing home as a receptionist.. i had my first r/c when i was 12 a traxxas rustler

Hi guys my name is Ron. I am 40 yrs old and I am a Computer geek, guru, basically I am a Computer Systems Admin, Computer Tech, Printer Tech, basically I am a troubleshooter. If I am not building someone a custom system, I am either shooting something with the Xbox, Playstation or my paintball gun. I have always played with toy RC cars, then 2 ½ years ago I bought a SMaxx. Tore it apart and rebuilt it many times, then my buddy picked up a Savage SS. We both race on-road down here in Florida. After 2 seasons of him kicking my butt I sold the Now converted TMaxx and bought a Used Savage X. Have been running several seasons taking 2nd and 3rd place. And so is the reason I have found my self here. I am tired of the 2nd and 3rd place. So with the help and some excellent info and tuning tips I hope to dig myself out of the 3rd place rut.

Thanks for the info Ron .. do you have pic posted of your truck ?

Thanks for the info Ron .. do you have pic posted of your truck ?

I will post some this weekend. I just got the alum shock towers in, the 23mm wheel extenders and a huge alum cooling head for the 4.1 which i am using till I get the STS D30M i will be ordering this weekend. Plus Blazer X is setting me up with a pair of hotboddies plates.

Welcome to the forum Ron. Are you running a 3 speed in your Savage?

Yes, the track i race on is actually 2 tennis courts. So it is not a huge track. With the Os 30vg I had it set up where it was barely in 1st and would kick into 3rd bout halfway down the straightaway. So when I get the STS D30M, which according to the feedback I got from it and the Axial, The STS D30M should be as powerful and maybe even more than my old OS 30vg. That way i will not have to make any adjustments to the tranny.

well I'm not new.

My name is Kyle Walsh, and i am an oddity. A redneck college student that doesnt drink, smoke, or chew! Ive had my savvy for about a year and a half now, i think.... time flies. I have a thread in the members projects, you guys should check it out and leave me some thoughts.

My names Sean & I'm an addict! Addicted to...NITRO lol
I'm 15, 16 in may and my first RC was a Savage 3.5 that my dad bought last year for christmas. I bought a Savage X SS in October last year, that's when I started to actually get into it, my 3.5 was just about stock.
List of Hop-Ups & vids in Sig.

I am Jamie, I'm 23 from Chester (England). I am an IT Network Engineer for a finance company, dealing with everything from server upgrades to web design.

I bought and build my Savage 4.6 X SS kit last month and have had a lot of fun with it so far!

Mine name is chris and i am 28,i live in pa with my wife,2 year old son and have another one on the way sometime in august.I am a diesel tech for caterpillar,3rd shift forman as of monday and i love my savy.Thank you lol

My name is Jason, I'm 31 and live in WV. I'm married and got 2 kids, Son is 6 and daughter who is 4. I am Interstate Construction Inspector for the Dept of Transportation.
I been into 1/10th scale electrics for some time, but now living in the nitro world. All i can say is my electric's are collecting dust :hardlaugh:

My names Sean & I'm an addict! Addicted to...NITRO lol
I'm 15, 16 in may and my first RC was a Savage 3.5 that my dad bought last year for christmas. I bought a Savage X SS in October last year, that's when I started to actually get into it, my 3.5 was just about stock.
List of Hop-Ups & vids in Sig.

hey,,,, I'm the nitroaddict around here buddy lmao ha ha ha just kidding with ya!!

well my name is shaun I'm 39 the 25th of this month i have a daughter just recently born (4 months old) and I'm a landscape technician by trade. i spend alot of my free time on my savage x (which i don't get alot of with the little one) and I'm happy to have found this forum full of great people!!!:resp:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back