What's everyone's name????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do u have any mods in mind ^^^^^^^^^^^

As a matter of fact I do, I am glad you asked that question.

I have read that the 3 speed tranny is a good hop up,,,, what would be another one that is the most bang for the buck?

R~

Yea u cant go wrong with the 3 speed that would be the first thing to get if i was u I would say a hump pack

hi my name is andy i live in st helens england i am an industrial paint sprayer just been promoted to production manager just starting out again into r/c trucks a second hand savage 25 awsome

My name is Jason. i live in southeren Indiana with my wife and 2 year old son. he enjoys watching the trucks and throws a fit if he hears them and can't watch them run. i have a savage x and what use to be a savage 25 but a bad wreak made it a X. also i have a jato 2.5

Hey Jason I want to give you a piece of advice don't run your Savage "sky-jacked" like that with the truck way high in the air. It can do bad damage to the dogbones and the drive cups.

-Josh-

Hello There. Gregg here. I live in beutiful rain SOAKED Maple Valley washington. I have 3 boys that love my savages as much as me. I have 3 savages in various stages of modification. 2 hopped up and 1 is an SS Ive never run ,motor broke in but thats it, no scrathes, dirt, dents. just pristine clean right outa the box. SAVAGES ROCK!!! Only wish the rain will stop so I can beat em. Lateers Gregg.

hey Gregg we have something in common we both live in washington yea the rain sucks I here ya man where ism maple vally at I live in tacoma wa well right by there anyway !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????? welcome to hpisf

Hello there. From Lakewood. You'd take I5 north to HWY 18 east on 18 to Maple valley, about 45 min drive time depending on traffic. When the wheather clears we should hook up and bash, If I can get em tuned. There is a good spot to tune in renton I like to go to. Gregg

noway that cant be the arms should be parallel shouldn't they you could take the shock spring spacers off try that it will help u turn better in the front also not sure it will work but u could try that

HI guys got a Question Does anyone have or know of the parts breakdown for the ofna picco 27. I need the back plate gasket for one I got with one of my savages. Any help would be welcome I'd like to get this motor running and see if I might like it. Thanks Gregg

My name is Dave my friends call me DT. I'm a 41 year old kid with a smoking hot blonde wife and we both have savages. I just built her a black and pink X for Christmas and I have a SSX plus a beater SS25 and a few T-Maxx's and a mini-t that's super fast.

Hey I'm Austin and I'm 15 my ferst nitro is a savage X that I bought a week ago and I work at K mart part time and I live in weminster Colorado

Ps my dog got I'm my moms coffee agen lol

My name is joshua, I'm 12, I have a savage .25 with a 3 speed.I skateboard everyday (when I'm not bashing) Needless to say I don't have a job yet unless cutting grass counts...so my parents help me if i don't have enough money for a new hop-up.I live in Gettysburg,Pennsylvania and I love this forum!

Right On Josh welcome need anything don't be afarid to ask little buddy people r awesome here

my name is Dino. i used to own a nitro mt, then i sold that to buy a savage 21 when they first came out then baught a nitro mt2 and put a picco .26 engine in it with a 2 speed tranny. let me tell you that thing flew. then i got out of the hobby for a couple of years and sold the savage and nitro mt2. i used to be an original member of this site. i remember sav crzy usr and i seen him on here. i just baught a savage x from a guy on rcuniverse.com for $290.00 shipped. it came with everything and was in perfect condition, so I'm back in the hobby. its good to be back.

My name is Dave I'm 31. I travel state to state throughout the U.S. building salt and fertillizer storage domes and conveyor systems for dome corporation of north america. I have a 3 year old son who bashes a little tamiya car.lol
While I sit in my basement building radio controlled hybrids when i'm home. I also pack up my shop and take it with me on the road.
I usually take a savage tmaxx xxxnt jammin x1-crt and my entire tools and parts invintory.
I got in to rc about 3 1/2 years ago but started with slot cars long before.
I am verry experienced with modding dc electrical motors for slot and rc I also use to manufacture and sell silicone slot tires and neodymium traction magnets. I did verry well with it to the point where I couldnt keep up with production then the guy on ebay who I was buying materials from caught on to my products and cut me out. But it was all a good expierience.
I can make a tyco slotcar an absolute blur.

All in all I love building modded machines more than anything.

My names jay, I'm currently 17.. Ive been into RC for a while now, since i was about 10. I have had mostly smaller scales and within a month i have gotten a savage x, surefire .32, e savage, and a xl5 rustler.. Lol, addiction? yes. I also race GNCC quad race's, i have 3 quads one of which is setup for racing.. Its a 2003 yamaha blaster, with around 7 grand in mods, i also own a 2004 bone stock blaster and a 2005 yamaha warrior..

My name is Jeremy and I'm 32. I have been into rc a looooong time and am trying my hand at racing this year. Just built me a custom truck from the ground up and cant wait to drive it. I have 3 girls and 2 boys and we all love to fish and camp. Both of those you cant take a Savage along for the trip.

You can take the savy anywear out doors. you never know when you find a good spot to pull over and go bashing. lol

Latest posts

Members online

Back