What's everyone's name????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe I have never seen this thread.
Well all know my name because I sign it on every post but I'm Dave.
I live in San Diego and I'm married with a 16 year old stepson (argh).
I'm 42 but 16 at heart and I'm a professional auto/truck repair technician that is between jobs at the moment.

Dave

Well since Dave found it I will keep it going. My name is Kenny I have two daughters 5 and 7 and a loveing wife that puts up with the money that I put in my truck. I got my first r/c for free the guy blow up the engine on brake in and didn't want it anymore oh well his lost my gain. Last year bought my savage to get off road and have more fun and love it ever since. I am 30 and a welder. We live in Norfolk VA and can't wait to get back to Texas.

Well since Dave found it I will keep it going. My name is Kenny I have two daughters 5 and 7 and a loveing wife that puts up with the money that I put in my truck. I got my first r/c for free the guy blow up the engine on brake in and didn't want it anymore oh well his lost my gain. Last year bought my savage to get off road and have more fun and love it ever since. I am 30 and a welder. We live in Norfolk VA and can't wait to get back to Texas.

Glad to have another welder on the site .. welcome

What do you fab ?

Hey everyone.My name is Allan. I live in Chesapeake, Va with my wife and kids. I am 41 but my savy has brought the kid out in me and I seem to have developed a nitro addiction. I have been in the Navy for 23 years and spent most of that time operating and repairing weapon control computer systems.

Hey everyone.My name is Allan. I live in Chesapeake, Va with my wife and kids. I am 41 but my savy has brought the kid out in me and I seem to have developed a nitro addiction. I have been in the Navy for 23 years and spent most of that time operating and repairing weapon control computer systems.

Wow Allan that sounds pretty cool. Well my name is Alex I'm 28 living in Canada got three boys 9,4 and 2 months and I swear THATS IT! I work in construction driving Concrete mixer trucks in the SNOW!!! Cheers!!:cheers:

Wow Allan that sounds pretty cool. Well my name is Alex I'm 28 living in Canada got three boys 9,4 and 2 months and I swear THATS IT! I work in construction driving Concrete mixer trucks in the SNOW!!! Cheers!!:cheers:

thats so cool as i did concrete work half my life lol!! i remember some real long days pouring basements and stuff real hard work i must say and our great canadian winters make it even more fun lol

P.S.... I GUESS NITRO ADDICTION IS CONTAGIOUS!!!! LMAO

Hey,

My name is Shawn. I am 16 and am working part time right now with my dads painting company. I got one kid and his name is Savvy. He is just going onto a year old. Sometimes he hard to get him started up in the morning so I have to heat him up to 100+. :p I first got into RC with an Nitro Evader and then moved onto a Savage X 4.6. Then found this great community and have ended up here.

my name is callum...i was born in england in 1991 and moved to canada in 2004. i am 16 years, and working part time at canadian tire in auto parts. hopefully soon a golf course

My Name is Alan. I am 44 and married with 2 boys (19 and 17) I work at a auto parts store. Been in the business for 25 years. Lived in Kelowna BC for last 6 years.

S'up ya'll! My name if Jeff. I'm a 30 sumthin' MWM, and I have 3 chitlin's (6, 10, 15).

I'm a production technician for a major oil company in Wyoming.

I have 2 hobbies - NITRO and NYTRO; the first being the one you are all familiar with, the second involves Yamaha's and copious amounts of snow!

I am a certified aircraft mechanic, a state certified drinking water system operator, I hold 4 ASE mechanic certifications, I build websites, I design graphics, I am an administrator of 2 web forums, (did I mention the wife and 3 kids?) I try to go camping 15-20 times a summer, I snowmobile nearly every weekend between Dec-Apr., and I just won the superbowl... not really...but i did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Never a dull post from our Moto!
What, not going to Disneyland?

Dave

Go there? I OWN IT!
LaughHard.gif

Hi all...My name'e Greg, and I'm addicted to toys.....:slapped:

I live in Longmont, CO, just north of Denver. I am 37, with a wife and twin sons who'll be 5 in April. (Not my wife...just the kids)

My wife and I own a sign store in Fort Collins that we purchased last fall. Before that, I had spent the last 18 years working my *** off in the auto industry, mostly parts, high-performance/racing parts, and working in a couple of hot rod shops. I even went as far as to get certified in EFI tuning and dyno operation. Now, I get to stay at home with the boys and race Micro-Ts in the house. (Whaaaaa.....:crying: ) I still repair/tune/hot-rod the big cars on the side at home, to keep me sane. I still miss racing big-time (see me in the pictures thread) and I'll return someday when I have $$$, But at least I have the Savy whenever I need to smell some exotic fuel!

-Greg

what's up guys my name is alex i'm 22 years of age, i'm married and have a 2 year old daughter. i am currently working as a smt operator and on the weekends i'm a sheetrocker.

S'up ya'll! My name if Jeff. I'm a 30 sumthin' MWM, and I have 3 chitlin's (6, 10, 15).

I'm a production technician for a major oil company in Wyoming.

I have 2 hobbies - NITRO and NYTRO; the first being the one you are all familiar with, the second involves Yamaha's and copious amounts of snow!

I am a certified aircraft mechanic, a state certified drinking water system operator, I hold 4 ASE mechanic certifications, I build websites, I design graphics, I am an administrator of 2 web forums, (did I mention the wife and 3 kids?) I try to go camping 15-20 times a summer, I snowmobile nearly every weekend between Dec-Apr., and I just won the superbowl... not really...but i did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

WIPPTIDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I fix furniture:duh:

My name is Ryan I'm 19 i work in a machine shop... a serrater if anyone knows what that is. pays good money that's always a plus lol

hey guys some of you know... may name is bryce and i live in KELOWNA B.C. if that rings a bell tell me i also work there for parts

HIGH OCTANE HOBBIES!!!!!

sup my name is alan I am 27 I build neon signs and have a 3 year old daughter. She kills the rustler i gave her. We live in south denver co.

Sup errrbodyyyy...I'm Jason...33yrs on planet earth...I live in Maryland and I'm engaged....no kids...yet....recently purchased a savvy last month....i'm in the EDI field (eletronic data integration) or programming if you have no idea what EDI is.....in my time away from my savv and work....i cycle..camp...hike..kayak..compute...annnnnnnndddddddd....i think thats it... :)

I'm Justin 32 years of suffering for me. I am in the building trade. Wife, two kids, full pet shop at this end. If not working, playing or modding my savage... I'm riding my GSX-R or I can be found chatting on one of these sites or sleeping.

Steve, 25, Foundry....

I got three RC's. I've been in the RC hobby for a good 7 years off and on, but I'm here to stay now. I'm going to school to become a Network Administration/IT pro.. Sometimes, yes, I kick aside the homework to run some fuel through the Savage. LoL

My name is J.R. and I live in Jacksonville, Fl. I job is installing commercial A/C, Heat, & venting. If I'm not working, I'm either sleeping or being lazy. Lately started helpin my sister get her backyard ready for sod and a shed along with bowling Sun. nights with her on a league. Well, that's all I can think of for now. Will update later if I can think of anything else.

Mines Bill i am a barber been in rc only about 4 yrs,i,m an avid golfer,saltwater fishin,boating,i try to have so many hedonistic hobbies that i don't have time to work.

Hey guys my name is rod 33 years old wife 2 kids one of each girl 10 boy 7 heavy equipment operator for kiewit. My little brother gave me the rc bug i lost him 5 years ago in a car accident so I'm starting again and showing my son the ropes. other hobbies include hunting, fishing, camping, love to go quading with the kids, drag racing, mud racing, anything with a piston that you can make faster cant be ignored.

Hey all, Eddie here. I am 39 and married with 5 kids. 3 boys, 2 girls (2 outta the house already) I am a tattoo artist/body piercer and am disabled so I only work about 10 hrs a week, so as you can imagine I have lots of time to get stuck further into this new addiction.
I have only had my Savage 25 for about 4 months, and it was my first R/C. I now have 4 R/C's total and I know there will be more.

yo my name is nate and I'm 16 goin on 17.

startin my training to become a SMAW Welder!

Fun Fun Fun!!!

Members online

Back