What's everyone's name????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy

:) Just wondering what everybodies name is if u want tell alittle about your self Mine is Jeremy and I live in washington state iam a welder and have a 2 year old son :motorcycle:

Ok my name is Parker i live in Georgia and am 13. My first Nitro car/truck was a Savage 25 which I biught about a week after my 12th B-Day. I enjoy R/C, Online games and i cut grass to get those nice hop-ups for the Savage.

Way to go Parker insted of your parents buying them for you you took matter in your own hands ataboy

My names William and I'm 24. i live in Scotland with my wife and 4yr old boy. he loves the savage as much as i do. I'm a Turner to trade and i work in a machine shop.

What do u do in the machine shop William (a litte of everything??)

What do u do in the machine shop William (a litte of everything??)

we make aircraft engines. trent and spey for rolls royce. doin alot for the airbus project 2.I'm on milling machines just now. i can run manual and cnc lathes and mills. i do alot of the bench work 2. make a fortune skimming cylander heads on the side. (during my break ofcourse, if my foremans reading this!!) we can o anything from huge jobs 50 ton to fiddly wee jobs.

My name is Tim, I have a 4 year old son who has his own RC18MT and love s to drive it in the drive way (I figured I would start him young). For work I do Heating and A/C commercial service I am a member of local union #10. Oh and I live in Minnesota

we make aircraft engines. trent and spey for rolls royce. doin alot for the airbus project 2.I'm on milling machines just now. i can run manual and cnc lathes and mills. i do alot of the bench work 2. make a fortune skimming cylander heads on the side. (during my break ofcourse, if my foremans reading this!!) we can o anything from huge jobs 50 ton to fiddly wee jobs.
Only if we had a cnc machine at work I could make my one savage parts:bang:

My name is Tim, I have a 4 year old son who has his own RC18MT and love s to drive it in the drive way (I figured I would start him young). For work I do Heating and A/C commercial service I am a member of local union #10. Oh and I live in Minnesota
In a cupple of years my son will be driving my evader should be fun nice to meet you Tim

My name is Matt and I am an alcoholic......J\K, I am actually a drunk. Alcoholics go to meetings......

I have 2 daughters, 10 and 7, an awesome wife and I work on websites for fun (in case yall didnt notice) In the real world I am a CNC machinist, and hope to someday be a playboy photographer or a Yuengling brewmeister. I'm not holding my breath.

No, using the machines for personal use is immediate termination here. They are really touchy about that since a dude crashed a Haas VF8 making a part for his car.

we use the machines for homers all the time, what the foreman doesnt see cant hurt him. late backshift and nightshifts the time to do it.

my name is michiel, I`m 30 and I drive a VW caddy all across holland to pick up and deliver goods from mostly tool grinding services.
I haven`t got a wife or kids, only 2 little cousins of 2 and 4 years old but I spend more time with them than I`m at my own home.
the oldest already has a sav 3.5 and the youngest is currently being `educated` with an RC toycar so he can end up with a sav by the time he gets 4 yrs old.

Hi michiel I would be sacred to let my 2 year old to drive my savage when he gets older for sure!!!!

My name is Mike..I'm 32 and I have a wife and 2 kids..I am a Quality Control Inspector for agricultural GPS Guidance .

Hi michiel I would be sacred to let my 2 year old to drive my savage when he gets older for sure!!!!

hehehe, the 2yr old is only allowed to lay his hands on is on the steering wheel.
I aint gonna give him throttle control yet lol
the 4yr old does run his sav all by himself, it did take 1,5 year of `education` though.
I let them start with an off-road toy car, when they can handle that I`ll start teaching them to run a hopped up mini-Z monster in the living room over here, after that they go up to the mini-inferno stadium and then I`ll teach them how to run my SS4.6.
I`m glad to have a programmable radio so I can program it not to run at full throttle, ideal for teaching little kids to drive nitro-trucks because I can slowly increase the max speed everytime I think they get better.
in my opinion a sav 3.5 is perfect for little children, lock it into 1st gear and keep the engine a little rich, this way it will run quite slow and we all know how hard it is to break a sav, especially at those nikko-like speeds.
the oldest one (thomas) now runs a very mean sav 3.5 with the tranny properly adjusted and a nova coolinghead and he knows how to wheelie it all across the backyard and he knows how to run it on 2 sidewheels.
he also hits the ramp at full throttle, I wonder how he will be driving when he gets 6..........

I'm Bruce, I live in Minnesota, I'm 37 years old, married, two kids (10 and 1), work for the DOT designing highways by day and I run an online RC store as well (www.smfstore.com). Been doing RC since September, 2002.

Two Savages, RC10GT, RC10GT2, HPI NMT, GS Storm buggy, GS Storm Pro buggy, GS SUT truggy, HPI RS4 2 touring car, two RC10B3s, and an RC10T.

My name is Josh, I am 24 and I am addicted to rc's. Running a Savage (still stock), MLST, RC18T, and was running a Ofna Ultra Comp with a Werks Collari .21 (too bad it did not like 400 degrease).

Two Savages, RC10GT, RC10GT2, HPI NMT, GS Storm buggy, GS Storm Pro buggy, GS SUT truggy, HPI RS4 2 touring car, two RC10B3s, and an RC10T.
whats your favorite gotta have one do u have pic of your collection??????????:DJjam:

my name is hero. I'm from Vancouver, Canada

I'm picking new savage tomorrow. i just got back from this hobby. i used to own RTR traxxas when i was 18. now I'm 25 and married with one son.

i own 1/10 scale Hpi Pro 3 electric

and couple more hours ill have my Savage!!

I'm newbie :newb:

whats your favorite gotta have one do u have pic of your collection?

Favorite? Overall my favorite is the Savage, it's also the one I've had the longest (original Savage 21 from January, 2003). But others are fun for various reasons as well. The GT is simple, light, and tough, 1/8-scale buggies are awesome, on-roads are a blast....they're all fun.

No pics of the entire collection, unfortunately, but here's a shot of my Storm, SUT, and RC10GT from a while back, the day after a big race.

doesgothrees.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back