What's everyone's name????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey jeremy I can rememer that cause its my name also WELCOME!!!!!!!

Hi...I'm Ray I live in Concord,Nc. I'm 39. Work for the sheriff as a Detention Officer. Married with a 17 yr old son who owns the savage 21. I run a Sportwerks Mayhem buggy, a jato 3.3 and a revo 3.3. Is it safe to look yet? since I mentioned a traxxas vehicle here. hehehe

my name is willaim,I'm 14,i live in ohio>.<,my first rc was bought by my sisters 3 years ago for christmas and it was a traxxas 4-tec,and I'm wishing i woldnt have sold it!

I'm Dwayne...live in Houston, TX, 41 years old and still refuse to slow down. I am new to the RC world, but I love anything that has an engine and wheels. I'm ADDICTED to adrenaline and I'm hoping playing around with rc vehicles will help feed that addiction. My wife is definitely hoping the rc world curbs my adrenaline appetite. She figures with an rc truck I won't be taking any trips to the hospital anytime soon. LOL

Hello all! My name is Ryan. i just turned 16. I had a savage about a year ago, but i sold it. i regret it and it was a dumb descission. i now have a traxxas nitro sport. i still come to the forum cuz of all the nice freindly people (Mega, Hop, Hpi_Savage25) to name a few. see yall around

Hey all my name is Dave and I'm 32. I live in northeast indiana and work for BFGoodrich. Been into rc for 18 yrs, started out with a grasshopper lol, frog,RC10, B3, RC10GT, then to the savages. What a great hobby this is, I have a 2yr old boy who loves to work on daddys truck. Godspeed brothers....:jamout:

I'm Dwayne...live in Houston, TX, 41 years old and still refuse to slow down. I am new to the RC world, but I love anything that has an engine and wheels. I'm ADDICTED to adrenaline and I'm hoping playing around with rc vehicles will help feed that addiction. My wife is definitely hoping the rc world curbs my adrenaline appetite. She figures with an rc truck I won't be taking any trips to the hospital anytime soon. LOL

Glad that u came over from the other site , people are awesome, You shouldn't have a problem W/ anyone.... also if u need help people are right on top of it bud

Hi all my name is Wilson, live in Chicago,41. I have a Savage Limited,ofna buggy, looking for a nice truggy. Then the wife will leave me alone since I am not bowling anymore. Also 2 girls 11,13. Love the site wish I would have found you guys when I first bought my Savage. Lot of friendly and knowledgeable people here

Glad u found us bud!!!! enjoy the site Wilson!

Hi all my name is Wilson, live in Chicago,41. I have a Savage Limited,ofna buggy, looking for a nice truggy. Then the wife will leave me alone since I am not bowling anymore. Also 2 girls 11,13. Love the site wish I would have found you guys when I first bought my Savage. Lot of friendly and knowledgeable people here

In your dreams. You know you're just kidding yourself. Wives can't stand it that us men have other interests other than our wives. LOL j/k

Hi my name is Phil and I live in Northwest Arkansas. I have been in to RC for about 18 years. I have always raced electric cars, mostly 1/10 offroad and some 1/10 touring. Just recently got into mini-z's and then NITRO!! I don't think I'll ever go back to electric!? Thanks for the great site!!!

Phil Burr

Welcome to the site Phil. Glad to hear you are addicted to the smells and sounds of nitro like the rest of us.

my name is jeff. i'm 28 and live in cincinnati, ohio. i got the nitro fever in dec. 06' when my friend lended me the slap ma fro fighting gravity dvd. within a month of seeing that video i bought a revo 3.3. then i saw the savage x w/ the 3 spd tranny and fell in love. i sold my revo on ebay and bought the x and a 3 speed tranny from slap ma fro. i put the 3 spd in as soon as i opened the box. i love this truck. i have beaten the hell out of it and it has taken almost everything i have thrown at it. so far i have broken one control arm and busted the gas tank. i have a wife, 2 sons, and a daughter. for a living i service heating and air conditioning equipment. every night when i get home i check out this website to learn all i can about my truck. my 2 year old son loves the nitro truck videos. so i let him sit on my lap when i'm reading info on the savage and when my wife comes in and gets mad cause i'm always looking at r/c stuff, i flip on a truck video and get him laughing and tell her u can't make me get off of the computer you'll make him cry.

I have to comment on your post about your son...I also have a 2 yr old boy and everytime I sit down at the computer it's daddy lets watch the trucks!!!!!and I smile every time:jamout:

Hi everyone. This web sight has helped me out alot with my Savage 25. Oh by the way I'm Justin. I have been involved with rc racing for about 2 years now but I just got my first savage about two months ago. I'm right now in the process of upgrading it. I enjoy it every time i take it out even when my brother and i get kicked out of where we were running it.

Getting kicked out of somewhere is the best. LOL. You know you have to be somewhere fun when people are kicking you out.:FarleyParty:

My name is Jacob, I'm from TN, been out of the hobby for a while, tried to get back in a few months ago, but ended up selling that truck, just bought a used savage 25 about to give it another try.

I don't know what your other experiance with nitro was, but you will love the Savage. Check out Savage Central for some nice mods that can be done to make your Savage faster and stronger.

I'll be sure to check that site out, about all I've ever owed were T-maxxes, never really had any problems, but I've heard there junk. I didn't really ever get tired of the hobby,I just sold my first maxx and a RC10 GT to buy a couple international scouts, and later a smartech onroad, because it was junk, and I really didn't have anywhere to run it, and a few months ago another T maxx for a little money to spend on a old '51 international pickup I had. I had aways wanted a savage because i had heard so many good things about them, just couldn't get up the extra money to buy one. the one i'm getting has a couple hop ups, it should be here some time today, I can't wait :coolone:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what your other experiance with nitro was, but you will love the Savage. Check out Savage Central for some nice mods that can be done to make your Savage faster and stronger.

Yea sure you can check that site out, But this site is way better and WAY nicer people !!!!!... Keep that in mind.. Everything savage central has Hpisf has

hello matt , my name is dan and I'm an alcoholic.......just kidding , I'm a middle aged married guy from chg. no kids , just toys.....................Ive been doing custom upholstery on cars boats ect . for 18 years , bashing savages for four.
bought my first one was a original 21 off ebay, now its got a picco outlaw .27 and it screams. my other savage 25 is for my friends to use I keep it tuned real fat and just rip on them with the outlaw, its the little pleasures ............go big

hey, everyone my name is chuck, married 15 years. Have three girls 13, 9, &5love this hobbie but my honest true love is guitar been playing for over 20 years. I'm 36 and lovin life..........

hey evryone my name is john (Johnny) I'm 14 in high school loving rc the computers and of couse the ladies. Its hard to believe what my last name is but its a song just think of it. old song part of back to the future

Is your middle initial B also? Sorry, couldn't help it. Hello everyone, I'm Ben, and I'm not an alcoholic (only because I don't go to the meetings that is...now someone go get me a Yuengling)!! I'm 26, love my Savy (slightly modified, but mostly stock). I've been into this sport I think for about 2 years (not really sure...time flies). Been working so much lately that I haven't run it since fall (total bummer). Can't wait to get the lawn mowed so I can get her out and bash! As for work, 2 jobs. Groundskeeper by day for a school, and I work for UPS in the evenings (been there for just over 6 years).

unfortunally not my middle inital is not "b" but i get all the nicknames in school lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back