What did you do to your HPI Savage today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorite quote do stupid things faster lmao .how's the tune with the pipe the one i had was a bitch ended up using a ths pipe with the lrp

Lol. Yea I can do stupid things real fast even without coffee...ask my wife I did notice it wouldn't really hold a tune but it is in the high 50's here. I'm putting an LRP .30 in the truck and will definitely change pipes. It also has strange sound lol

Just finished building the kraken obr reed engine victory pipe and on and on she screws but still no match for the savage xl mamba

Attachments

• 20161211_152554.jpg
    20161211_152554.jpg
    319.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 20161212_191652.jpg
    20161212_191652.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 1
That's a pretty cool feature. Guessing the cage doesn't come off quick/easy. I remember my 5B SS lasting well over half an hour on a tank of gas though. Do you have a smaller tank or just go through a lot of fuel?

That's a pretty cool feature. Guessing the cage doesn't come off quick/easy. I remember my 5B SS lasting well over half an hour on a tank of gas though. Do you have a smaller tank or just go through a lot of fuel?
it has a stock tank cage comes of with six screws and two pins last about 25 minutes on atank

Nice i mounted my esc flat what are you using to mount the motor to the flm engine plate i had to modify a flux plat to fit the flm chassis

Attachments

• 20160716_144653.jpg
    20160716_144653.jpg
    260.6 KB · Views: 0
I haven't really decided how I'm gonna mount my motor to the motor plate just yet. As for the ESC and receiver will mount at a angle side by side

Attachments

• IMG_20161218_201906.jpg
    IMG_20161218_201906.jpg
    449.9 KB · Views: 0
I haven't really decided how I'm gonna mount my motor to the motor plate just yet. As for the ESC and receiver will mount at a angle side by side
Nice i like making my own stuff also looking good make sure you post a picture of how you mount the motor :drinkcoffee:

Just received my Robinson racing spur and pinon can't wait to put them in.

Attachments

• IMG_20170105_190050.jpg
    IMG_20170105_190050.jpg
    474.3 KB · Views: 2
Let me start with thanking everyone here for their help and support. Finally got my film electric conversion complete. Took it out for a spin got to say I'm very satisfied. Again thank you all for everything.

Whats up everyone I'm brand new to this forum and forums in genera, but I have two Savages and I thought it would be fun to talk trucks and RC in general with you guys. Pertaining to this thread I have done nothing to my trucks today, however I will be installing the Alza racing brace kit on my 4.6, along with the RPM skid plate. I also have an O ring for my 4.6 I have to install, the truck is in the middle of a rebuild.

As for my 25 I have new progressive springs and shock oil I will be throwing in when I have some time, I'm really excited about that.

I also started up a Youtube channel to talk nitro RCs and cars in general. It would be awesome if some checked it out, especially in the early stages! The link is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5VyLqDb_cUhrkBgopCS7_g

Thanks guys and I'm happy to be here!

Whats up everyone I'm brand new to this forum and forums in genera, but I have two Savages and I thought it would be fun to talk trucks and RC in general with you guys. Pertaining to this thread I have done nothing to my trucks today, however I will be installing the Alza racing brace kit on my 4.6, along with the RPM skid plate. I also have an O ring for my 4.6 I have to install, the truck is in the middle of a rebuild.

As for my 25 I have new progressive springs and shock oil I will be throwing in when I have some time, I'm really excited about that.

I also started up a Youtube channel to talk nitro RCs and cars in general. It would be awesome if some checked it out, especially in the early stages! The link is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5VyLqDb_cUhrkBgopCS7_g

Thanks guys and I'm happy to be here!
Welcome to the forum lot's of knowledge and great people to help out when in need :ercm:

Latest posts

Members online

Back