Vote the Forum sticker design!!

What sticker design do you prefer? (YOU MAY CHOOSE 2)

• Design #1

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Design #2

Votes: 31 46.3%
  • Design #3

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Design #4

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Design #5

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • The new site banner logo design at top of Forum

Votes: 33 49.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Allllllllllrightttyyyyyy...........

1. We opted to let you vote on 2 designs

(because the only thing harder than getting a group of ladies to agree on something, is getting a group of guys to agree on anything!! no offense intended ladies)

2. I very ignorantly omitted the banner logo

(That is why I have Crash, he keeps me honest, and I spell for him)

3. Whatever designs you vote for don't have to be the "be all, end all" for forum stickers.

(except for THIS particular vote, and sticker run - cause we will never get ANYTHING done if we discuss it too long)

4. My designs were primarily designed to be on a clear background or cut very closely to the graphic

5. As a part time graphics designer, I must admit that the banner logo offers the biggest visual "bang" and is exceptionally done. For my personal truck, I prefer a more subtle and stylized design, however if it is voted in, I will run the banner design on everything I own - including my snowmobile!

(My G O D! You can't even begin to imagine how hard THAT was to admit in public! I am VERY narcissistic)

nahr-suh-siz-em
–noun
1.inordinate fascination with oneself; excessive self-love; vanity.

Thanks to all of you for your support, but this for you guys - not me!
Tell everyone to vote!

P.S. My fav's are #2 and #6

|||

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. I think the decals should be the same as the banner. Besides it looks hella sweet. I'd even like one for my full size ford and Off-road basher. Whatever is decided on I'm in for some as I want to represent and bring attention to the forum. I also like #5 along with all Moto's designs.

:10: I allready voted but I I do like #6 much better.I would put that on my Real truck , Tool boxes, The wall in my shop,on my pit mat,on my transmitter,should I go on? Seriously I'm gonna need a couple of sets.How soon?

i already voted also but like i said in my frist post i like the banner logo

I would add #6 to my vote if I could vote again. Standing by with CC # in hand to pay for my sheets on a decsion has been made.

Great job Moto.

good to see you back around, hope all is well with you and yours.

on the subject of the decal sheet.

IMO the decals need to represent the new banner at the top of the page.

I added another choice to the list. "new site banner at top of page"

The designs you made are very nice but, IMO we don't need to reinvent a logo design.

The one at the top of page is our original and it is back now.

hpsiflogott2.jpg

Couldn't of said it better.

My second choice would be #2, but I would buy any of them.

I vote for John McCain....

wait wrong forum :duh:

I vote for 6 and 2 then :drunk:

:resp: :resp: i like 6 ande i just got done talking to the head guy of this site and we were just about to start something for this nice job. when will we be able to buy them ????:bluehack:

I must have good taste according to the poll numbers. I voted 2 and 6. 6 being the best lookin in your face can't miss it sticker. I also hope we go big enough. I want one for my 'Kota

Sure you bet...it will have to be a direc order with me unless he wants some of them made. Depending on actual size I would expect something close to $20-$30 for a big 1:1 decal....laminated and diecut so you don't have to use scissors.

From a paint job I did around X-mas. This is a VERY small version that I did, and was put inside the body before paint.

We are working on a way to get an "inside, pre-paint" version of the 2 winning entries produced as well - we'll just have to see how it goes.

View attachment 1356
Clicky Pic for a bigger version...​

-Moto

There was talk about the ".com" thing. I just did this for comments from y'all.

PS - I know the blue is off a bit, I did it quick.

hpisfbannercom.jpg

I like #2 and #6 alot. I'm not to crazy about the "4M" but that's just me. I really like this one though.
hpisfbannercom.jpg

I also did one with the .com. I can change the font, color, etc. if you guys have any suggestions. I went with a different color than the blue. This seems to be the best color combo I tried. Hope you like. I did one with yellow and it looked pretty good too.

Last edited by a moderator:
How does a 4.25 x 8 sheet size sound?

hpisfbannerSSheet2.JPG

BTW, at the end of the poll, I will be arranging printing, shipping and sales of the winning designs. As mentioned before, any procedes from the sales will be turned back to the forum owner to help defer forum costs. Any members that purchase stickers from outside sources do so at your own risk, and HPISF cannot be held responsible.

Thanks!
-Moto

How does a 4.25 x 8 sheet size sound?

hpisfbannerSSheet2.JPG

BTW, at the end of the poll, I will be arranging printing, shipping and sales of the winning designs. As mentioned before, any procedes from the sales will be turned back to the forum owner to help defer forum costs. Any members that purchase stickers from outside sources do so at your own risk, and HPISF cannot be held responsible.

Thanks!
-Moto
Shweet! Looks terrific moto.

Members online

No members online now.
Back