Vote the Forum sticker design!!

What sticker design do you prefer? (YOU MAY CHOOSE 2)

• Design #1

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Design #2

Votes: 31 46.3%
  • Design #3

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Design #4

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Design #5

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • The new site banner logo design at top of Forum

Votes: 33 49.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm too excited. I haven't read the whole thread and I can't reply in the other. What's the deal with shipping? How much to ship to the wonderful land of oz?

Awesome work to everyone who was involved in getting these stickers done too. Congratulations!

I'm too excited. I haven't read the whole thread and I can't reply in the other. What's the deal with shipping? How much to ship to the wonderful land of oz?

Awesome work to everyone who was involved in getting these stickers done too. Congratulations!

OOOOOOOHHHH!!!:duh: I'll have to get back to ya on that one Tim! -Can you PM me an addy?

hey moto sent you 14.00 for 2 of #1 and 2 of #2,paypal is under my wifes name melissa wontor but u can send it with her name or my name chris wontor ,thanks alot cant wait to get them

I ordered a set .. Will be ordering more .. I wanna give some to my hobby shop ...

So if you order 1 sheet .. and that is 3.50 .. how much is each additional sheet?

Last edited by a moderator:
i like 2 and 5 but also think the one in the banner would look cool as a sticker that one would look good on the back window of my truck

don't forget who said about the site banner as a sticker lol just pulling your chain moto

lol i was just kidding moto trying to make funny:bigsmilie: sorry if i pissed u off by that

Last edited by a moderator:
If this goes well I will order more in a few weeks. For now any extra money will go to update all software for the site.

Just like to thank everyone for being patient and supportive. Use this thread as well and let US know what you think and how WE might improve upon.

Moto took the ball and ran with it. Kudos goes to him for stepping up.

Hop

I can report first-hand to their bash-worthiness...I think I scratched my shell more than the stickers, LOL! I'm glad everyone likes them, and MAJOR props to Moto for making all this happen!! :resp:

Latest posts

Members online

Back