Vote the Forum sticker design!!

What sticker design do you prefer? (YOU MAY CHOOSE 2)

• Design #1

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Design #2

Votes: 31 46.3%
  • Design #3

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Design #4

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Design #5

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • The new site banner logo design at top of Forum

Votes: 33 49.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MotoPsycho

Vote: The Forum sticker design!!

We are finally going to offer forum stickers for our members! Please Vote for your favorite design!

- You may choose 2 designs in the poll -

30714070174.jpg

30714100933.jpg

30712300428.jpg

30712302729.jpg

30715244850.jpg

HPISF_Decal.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
i like 2 and 5 but also think the one in the banner would look cool as a sticker that one would look good on the back window of my truck

:bigsmilie: I really like the tribute to the color purple, And I really dig the .com lettering.Way cool,how soon can I have them?I realize this will require a lot of input before production ,but I want mine NOW ! Dam it!!LOL

I'll buy a set as soon as they are availiable.

I like 2,3 and 4. I agree a .com and I have to roll with a HPISF logo.

All monies will go to update the site software ( VB and photopost ) and any improvements to the site.

This is way too cool, Guys.

I'm in for several sets.

Hop

I liked #2, but it was a hard decision because all of the designs are great!

Great job Moto.

good to see you back around, hope all is well with you and yours.

on the subject of the decal sheet.

IMO the decals need to represent the new banner at the top of the page.

I added another choice to the list. "new site banner at top of page"

The designs you made are very nice but, IMO we don't need to reinvent a logo design.

The one at the top of page is our original and it is back now.

hpsiflogott2.jpg

i picked 2 but have to agree if the stickers were the same as the banner it would be better i think!!

True the banner looks great and all but if these decals are for mainly to be used on our R/C's then Moto's designs are better for that IMO.
Sure a large one for full scale cars in banner design would be nice too but I think we should focus on ones for our toys.
Dave

The banner would be nice but we need to look at cost to as teh banner will be more expensave to print.

I also think we should do several different sizes because people like me are going to want a larger one on there tool box and a small one to place on the trucks and so on.

I choose #2 as I really like the looks of it and it would be cost effective. However, I do think that the Letters HPI should be in a different font maybe something more blocked and bold so it stands out solid.

By the way great job moto.

PS> If we used the banner and created small decals so we can place on our trucks it is going to be way to small to read. I'm looking for site advertisement for like monster jam shows and things I do.

I totally agree. I love the looks for the one thunderhawk did. Is there away to add .com in small lettering behind the forum on it???

Working on getting this in a vector format so we can use it for the decal as well . I think it would look sweet on a truck.

HPISF_Decal.gif

This is what I meant by banner design fellas.

perfect IMO thanks Hawk, again,.

when people see the sticker on your RC or auto they are going to remember us more if there is continuity through out our advertising.'

PEACE

I choose #2 as I really like the looks of it and it would be cost effective. However, I do think that the Letters HPI should be in a different font maybe something more blocked and bold so it stands out solid.

Ya know, I'm going to have to agree with this...In the sign industry we almost never use that font, just because it's nearly impossible to read unless you're right next to it. If these are sized into stickers for our trucks, the '"HPI" part would look like 3 vertical lines.

Otherwise, #2 and #5 are my favorites among the 5. I really like the way the site banner looks too...in fact that would easily be the most visible out of the whole lot.

Don't get me wrong...I would love to have any stickers representing this place!

Does anyone here have decent Photoshop skills? It'd be awesome to superimpose each design onto a picture of a Savage...That would give everyone a better "real-world" view of what each logo would look like.

I gotz no photochop skillz.....:dunno:

I like them all!! They should be offer as a pack!! I would take one set or pack!! nice designs!!

Hey drivefastgto, and the rest of the forum. I copied and printed out the site banner and pic # 2 and printed them up on plain white paper. I intend to use some laminating sheets and see how they would look on my truck (blue Dodge Ram body) and was going to post pics tonight to show what they may look like. I will be home in a couple of hours and will post pics then.

Update.. I printed all the pics to white paper and will take pics of them on different parts of the truck. If you want to see a particular one in a certain spot let me know and I will get a pic of it.

I prefer the currant logo at the top of the page it just pops out.

Latest posts

Members online

Back