Vote the Forum sticker design!!

What sticker design do you prefer? (YOU MAY CHOOSE 2)

• Design #1

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Design #2

Votes: 31 46.3%
  • Design #3

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Design #4

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Design #5

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • The new site banner logo design at top of Forum

Votes: 33 49.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, the poll closed early due to the overwhelming "buggin'" of yours truely. The stickers are in the works. The 2 highest votes are the winners. Stay tuned for updates!

That was for you moto....................gotcha Mr wizard

And from an earlier quote... IN THIS VERY THREAD!

That is why I have Crash, he keeps me honest, and I spell for him

You are........Awesome!

CrashAwe.gif

|​

Sneaky Peeky!!!

SNEAKY PEEKY!!

There are larger stickers on the sheet as well....​

on the second design, the stickers are either on a clear or white background - I like the clear (on a light background) but the white background has it's place as well!​

HELP!!!

S1.jpg

S2.jpg

S3.jpg

S4.jpg

S5.jpg

sneakpeek003cd4.jpg

sneakpeek002oq8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
real nice Moto - I like the white background seems like the small the sticker the better white shows up.

Awesome

Moto looks great!!! I do not want to make it harder for you, but what if there were a couple options like 1) Large sticker sheet with second design in clear or 2) large sticker sheet second design in white or 3) Large sticker sheet and second design in both clear and white. Gives everyone the choice to get what they want. Personally, I would go with all 3 sheets. I have paypal at the ready to transfer money!! Thanks again moto for all your work!!

When r these sticker going to be available for purchase? I would like a set please.

These are as elusive as the HPI big bore shocks. :hardlaugh:

I'd like some too. did this project come to fruition? Also, can we make stickers of Sav539's avatar please?

I'm pretty sure they are ready 200 sheets were made. I will have 50 sheets of ea. at the Event for May. Come May 1st I will pay for them and I think Moto will start the shipping them out for everyone.

I might try to get them paid for by next week. This is just a starting point if they work out great if not I will make changes until it's right.

Sorry for such a long delay.

Hop

I'd like some too. did this project come to fruition? Also, can we make stickers of Sav539's avatar please?

LOL!!!!!!!! That's great, I want some too, but the wifey might not like them so much.

YAY, Time to order stickers :D

Latest posts

Members online

Back