Vote the Forum sticker design!!

What sticker design do you prefer? (YOU MAY CHOOSE 2)

• Design #1

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Design #2

Votes: 31 46.3%
  • Design #3

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Design #4

Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Design #5

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • The new site banner logo design at top of Forum

Votes: 33 49.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moto..looks great and thanks for the work you have done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Moto,

Let me send you some higher quality images before you go to print. Will get them too you by Wed/Thurs since I go out of town for a week Thursday evening. I'll also get them posted somewhere on the web where anyone can access them and make their own.

Thunderhawk6630

Hey Moto,

Let me send you some higher quality images before you go to print. Will get them too you by Wed/Thurs since I go out of town for a week Thursday evening. I'll also get them posted somewhere on the web where anyone can access them and make their own.

Thunderhawk6630

Thanks, but I aready have vector files for all of the designs.

I love it Moto, You have done a wonderful job on these. Thanks for your help on organizing stickers for our Forum as I think it will be great to have some for advertising and a great way to get money for site updates.

I would make sure the files are large enough first. If I am the one you are going to do business with on these decals then I want the biggest cleanest files available. If I am not the one you are going to do business with then it doesn't matter to me clearly.

Just let me know either way.

Hey guys when will the stickers be available and what will the price be? Looking forward to purchasing these and putting them on my new ride

28721223259.jpg

can I get on of these also?

How does a 4.25 x 8 sheet size sound?

hpisfbannerSSheet2.JPG

BTW, at the end of the poll, I will be arranging printing, shipping and sales of the winning designs. As mentioned before, any procedes from the sales will be turned back to the forum owner to help defer forum costs. Any members that purchase stickers from outside sources do so at your own risk, and HPISF cannot be held responsible.

Thanks!
-Moto

Moto, I think we should just get going on this and get these ones done. I think the poll would have polled more for these but they came as an option quite a while after most of us had voted.

Who else is with me on this?

Moto, I think we should just get going on this and get these ones done. I think the poll would have polled more for these but they came as an option quite a while after most of us had voted.

Who else is with me on this?

I am. The sticker sheet moto posted is by far the best.

Hey Jester,

Once everything is ironed out, I'll start a thead with all of the specifics.

BTW, and don't tell anybody, but I've got some preliminary samples comin' soon.... SHHHHHH!

Alright, things are worked out - GAME ON!

Thank you STC007, Forum members, Mods and Admin. I am glad you are ALL here, and that we share common interests and personalities!

-Moto

As it stands, the two highest vote designs have been sent to the printer.

I am awaiting proofs from them.

Upon receipt and approval of the proofs, I will give the go ahead to start a production run.

I will start a sales thread as soon as I have the product in my hands - I will not accept pre-orders or pre-payment - I'm not going to promise product I don't have my hands on.

I think a paypal account set up specifically for the sticker sheets is in order - PLEASE COMMENT!

I may try to do personal checks too, but that really holds up the delivery, ya know - gotta make sure it's not rubber!

Things are crusin'! Bear with me 'till I get a system set up!

Thanks,

-Moto

Can't they click the Green donate button and pay that way threw the site ?

No, that is an independent function, and would make accounting very difficult.

I may set up a "shopping cart" style order if I find it feasable. I'll let everyone know soon.

Members online

No members online now.
Back