Show us your wrenchin' spot (pic please )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys have some nice setups. I will be sure to make me a nice Man Pad once I move shortly. I just hope my house sells fast as it should go on the market by Tuesday next week.

Here is mine,

figured I would post an updated area.

100_2311.jpg

work area

You guys have some nice looking work areas. The wife and I keep arguing about where all my stuff is. Its all in the basement but she wants it out of the house. Guess i'm not the only one with this problem

You guys have some nice looking work areas. The wife and I keep arguing about where all my stuff is. Its all in the basement but she wants it out of the house. Guess i'm not the only one with this problem

LOL that sounds soooo familiar. I had to basicly buy a guard dog just for the basement so she dosn't through the dinky toy out side!! God She drives me :stressed: when she calls it a DINKY TOY Cheers!!:cheers:

Couple of updated shots. My flat panel's going to have to wait until my B-day in May. Fair enough...

room.apr-1.jpg

room.apr-2.jpg

room.apr-3.jpg

room.apr-4.jpg

work bench

this is quiet place away from the wife...lol

Some awesome pics.. and some great inivative ideas!! I can't wait to move out so I have some more space =)

Well, most of you know I just moved so I found and am in the process of building my new MAN'S ROOM. Its in the Utility room of my house. Its still in progress however I do have the bench built which is 8' X 3" deep. The top is of 16ga. Stainless Steel bent myself there is a 3" bend up in the rear for a back drop so thinkgs don't drop off the back side and I bend a lip up of 1" in the front which is like 1.5* and then a down of 1" to keep parts on the top along with the down to get ride of the sharp edge. I am adding some nice shelving and cabnets as soon as I can get some time and have added a few florecent shop lights so its very nice and bright. So here we go.
suff037.jpg

suff038.jpg

As you can see the peg board and there is nothing on it. I got some work to do now, LOL.

Larsen's Toolbox looks very simliar to the Plano one I bought from Walmart. I think mine was right around the $20 mark.

Whip do you collect coke cans or something LOL.... nice little work area you got there....:resp:

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Those are mostly from the 80's and they still have the soda in them. There's a "New Coke" up there if anyone remembers that horrible stuff from 1985. :puke:

Looking Great Whip.

My Tool box was from Menards and I'm sure can be had from many other places. I love it with the slide in and out divided compartments which are all different sizes per tray. Like said above it was like $20.

Great Man area .. Where did you steal the banners at?

Latest posts

Members online

Back