Show us your wrenchin' spot (pic please )

Azsuveyor

Hey neighbor , when summers in full swing here we call it H - E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS !!

Please don't send any HABOOB'S this way .
I still laugh at that word! We just bought out first home, so, as long as the inside is painted by Sept I get my new garage!

Azsuveyor

Fixing an old Savage for my cousin. It' been sitting around for many years. Don' have much hope for the batteries. First task, try to get it running. Second task if it runs. Full teardown and rebuild. Third task beat the crap out of it. I hope it all works out.
My favorite part of rebuilding is the shocks!

ELWOOD

We just bought out first home, so, as long as the inside is painted by Sept I get my new garage! >>>> Ok! House is painted and the garage renovation is underway! Pics coming soon!
Glad to hear the little lady is happy , NOW YOU GET YOUR MAN CAVE :cigar:

JVT73

Spent some quality time on my work bench & wrenching spot over the Christmas/New Years holidays! It’s coming along well, all suggestions are welcome. Quick shout out, special thanks to Wade & Buzz at Hobby Town Easton, MD for the HPI banner! They were great to me while I was over there for work,
9838BE54-E38B-40C8-8CFB-4B79331BC637.jpeg8A8B7B1C-BBEA-423D-BD15-EB1DC8546E9A.jpeg