Show us your wrenchin' spot (pic please )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bigger bench, once it cools out here in the desert I am remodeling the whole garage.

Hey neighbor , when summers in full swing here we call it H - E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS !!

Please don't send any HABOOB'S this way .
th

Hey neighbor , when summers in full swing here we call it H - E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS !!

Please don't send any HABOOB'S this way .
th
I still laugh at that word! We just bought out first home, so, as long as the inside is painted by Sept I get my new garage!

Fixing an old Savage for my cousin. It' been sitting around for many years. Don' have much hope for the batteries. First task, try to get it running. Second task if it runs. Full teardown and rebuild. Third task beat the crap out of it. I hope it all works out.

Attachments

• 20180514_211325.jpg
    20180514_211325.jpg
    282.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 20180514_211343.jpg
    20180514_211343.jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 20180514_211421.jpg
    20180514_211421.jpg
    313.8 KB · Views: 3
Fixing an old Savage for my cousin. It' been sitting around for many years. Don' have much hope for the batteries. First task, try to get it running. Second task if it runs. Full teardown and rebuild. Third task beat the crap out of it. I hope it all works out.
My favorite part of rebuilding is the shocks!

We just bought out first home, so, as long as the inside is painted by Sept I get my new garage! >>>> Ok! House is painted and the garage renovation is underway! Pics coming soon!

Glad to hear the little lady is happy , NOW YOU GET YOUR MAN CAVE :cigar:

Spent some quality time on my work bench & wrenching spot over the Christmas/New Years holidays! It’s coming along well, all suggestions are welcome. Quick shout out, special thanks to Wade & Buzz at Hobby Town Easton, MD for the HPI banner! They were great to me while I was over there for work,
9838BE54-E38B-40C8-8CFB-4B79331BC637.jpeg8A8B7B1C-BBEA-423D-BD15-EB1DC8546E9A.jpeg

So after elwood highlighting this thread I will post where i work on my cars, i also have a solid workbench outside with a very substantial vice on it but its dark out so cant take a pic, the shutters close to keep the wife happy when I'm not doing stuff “to tidy my mess” pfft what does she know, the small black table is where i put stuff to charge
98A81282-DA07-4448-97CB-1397B7ED569A.jpeg4572B2B4-5B96-4447-B599-422EED5AD243.jpeg06124B26-2B4B-434C-8E43-146A3DE0BA37.jpeg

16 years ago, rack in the right corner has a couple trucks behind the curtain, xxx-nt and t-maxx I think:
2004-1102-WorkArea-Messy.JPG

14 years ago, I got rid of my fish tanks (had 1 60gal, 1 30gal, 1 20gal), got a work bench and a rack in my office room:
2006-0905-OfficeWorkBench.JPG

Current, now into electric and wish I had more room so my charging area wasn't so cramped:
2020-0619-WorkBench.jpg

I don't think i could go down the electric route, for me a lot of it is getting it set up and running spot on, although i do see the allure as I'm always conscious about noise and disturbing my neighbours when testing in the street as i know 1 of my neighbours works night shift so always glance over to see if the bedroom curtains are shut and not too late as i have other neighbours with young kids

I don't think i could go down the electric route, for me a lot of it is getting it set up and running spot on, although i do see the allure as I'm always conscious about noise and disturbing my neighbours when testing in the street as i know 1 of my neighbours works night shift so always glance over to see if the bedroom curtains are shut and not too late as i have other neighbours with young kids
Yeah, I kind of thought "nitro = grown up" vs "electric = toy". Then I got my first 6S truck and realized I was much more likely to kill myself with it than I ever was with any nitro I had. It's just brutally fast and powerful.

@olds97_lss

ANOTHER NITRO JEDI LOST TO THE DARK SIDE , I REMEMBER WHEN OLDS USED TO TALK ABOUT USING NITRO FUEL FOR MOUTHWASH , WELL... IT SEEMS WE MAY HAVE LOST HIM :argh: LOL .

NICE "WORK AREA" THOUGH .

But you don't have the smell, smoke or noise with electric, closect i thing i have to LiPo is my prolux LiPo glow gun ?

but yea nice spot

@olds97_lss

ANOTHER NITRO JEDI LOST TO THE DARK SIDE , I REMEMBER WHEN OLDS USED TO TALK ABOUT USING NITRO FUEL FOR MOUTHWASH , WELL... IT SEEMS WE MAY HAVE LOST HIM :argh: LOL .

NICE "WORK AREA" THOUGH .
I still have 2 nitro's, just no nitro savage. Been running my big block revo the past few weeks again. First time running it since 2017. I ran my 21TM revo a few times last year and my X last year before selling it.

Latest posts

Back