Show us your wrenchin' spot (pic please )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i do my work on a table in what used 2 be my moms dining room that got changed into a play room igs u could call it.
my dad just bought some property and theres a steel building out there that I'm guna get a little workbench out there

I think I posted mine recently, but here it is none-the-less.
The only difference now is that I have added compressed air.

start.room-1.jpg

start.room-2.jpg

start.room-3.jpg

start.room-hpisf.jpg

damm that thing is huge,is it done yet,i want to see more pics please don't make me beg:istupid:

Last edited by a moderator:
The truck hasn't been finished yet. I have to add the twin blocks and a new body. The tires are Jumbo Kongs from Imax and the rims are one off Maximizers. Not another set of them made. The kongs suck as far as running because you can't balance them. I have pics in my album of the truck that you can see.

The truck hasn't been finished yet. I have to add the twin blocks and a new body. The tires are Jumbo Kongs from Imax and the rims are one off Maximizers. Not another set of them made. The kongs suck as far as running because you can't balance them. I have pics in my album of the truck that you can see.

I had seen those pic's before, nice.

thanks

I actually have two main wrenching spots...Here's pics of the family room wrenching area, complete with laptop, La-Z-Boy, and TV. The other spot is the garage, which I use for the big jobs (like the upcoming FLM stuff), or when I don't have any big-car stuff going on, or when my wife yells at me for all the crap in the family room, which actually isn't too often. Forgive the clutter-it's been a heck of a week :)

livingroomwrenchingspothz7.jpg

livingroomwrenchingspotpm9.jpg

Home-made stand, old Lazy Susan and office organizer FTW:
livingroomwrenchingspotls1.jpg

My toolbox for the "tiny tools":
livingroomwrenchingspotte5.jpg

I'll do some pics of the garage when FLM time comes around...trust me, it's much manlier in there.

[/IMG]
A07.gif
[/IMG]

this freaking me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pic are working fine for me .. Love the banners

OK so I think I figured out what happend, When I uploaded the pics I went back to photo bucket and erased what was in there. Once its gone from there the forum won't read it. As for the banner HPI was kind enough to give me that two weeks ago. I still have a reverse mod on warrantee that I mailed to HPI around newyears and still haven't got it yet. (backorder) Anyway they mailed me that for FREE just to say "its comming soon" They're great guys there Cheers!:cheers:

Weird still never saw that (image has been removed or something )

Love the "Home Grown" sack!

hee-hee

Latest posts

Members online

Back