Show us your wrenchin' spot (pic please )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my spot

2007_10210007.jpg
[/IMG]
2007_10210004.jpg
[/IMG]

Well, finally got some pics of my new wrenching spot. Only since we moved in with my sister. She let me have a small corner of her garage. It's an old roll-top desk with the top removed. Almost the right size for me, just wish it was a bit longer though. Wister, I know what you mean about not having basements in Fl. Luckily enough, the move in with my sis helped a bit on the R/C work space a bit. Used to work on my truck using folding T.V. trays when my wife an I lived in an apt. You can still see the couple small drops of loc-tite that leaked through the paper.

100_0585.jpg

100_0586.jpg

100_0587.jpg

Well...my apartment is pretty much one big room for living space plus a bedroom. So, it's my living room/dining room/work area/etc. I built a 4'x2' wooden work station with felt pads on the bottom that sits on my coffee table. I have to sit on my couch to wrench, which sucks, because it gets pretty uncomfortable to lean forward like that. However, I have a few nice distractions installed, so when I need to lean back and relax, I can.

Features:
50" Sony SXRD 1080p HDTV
Panasonic 1000W 5-disc Home Theater w/ 7.1 Surround
Sony Playstation 3
6-Month Old Cat Named The Fonz
Road Runner Turbo High-Speed (14 MB/s) Internet.

Need to rearrange a bit, but it's pretty good digs on the whole. Of course, I can't really get down and dirty with my truck in here, so once it warms up, I may have to move shop out onto my balcony on nice days.

IMG_0819Large.jpg

all the bags and boxes in my garage are filled with rc parts prolly have anough to make another savage and another mugen by now ha, place is a bit messy have a bunch of projects going on right now

yayocomputerpictures002.jpg

yayocomputerpictures003.jpg

yayocomputerpictures005.jpg

yayocomputerpictures006.jpg

yayocomputerpictures007.jpg

well, mine varies, i got a floor to work on in my house in ohio, but this nice and organized desk in michigan.

bonus points to who can figure out what page that is.

n214000867_30425622_1731.jpg

If I had the 5b i think I would of cleared a special spot on my worktable just for it, and it only lol.. :hardlaugh: Man I want one of those badly... :resp:

I really have to clear my area........................................................:duh:

ok 2 pics of everything cleaned up and 1 pic of a busted shock tower.
DSC00519.jpg

DSC00518.jpg

DSC00517.jpg

Here's mine. And the updated pics at the end. All that is left to do is insulate it and install the A/C. I also have a computer out there now so that I can look at all my manuals adn exploded views without havng to run in the house all the time.

DSCN1403.jpg

DSCN1402.jpg

DSCN1404.jpg

DSCN1401.jpg

DSCN1399.jpg

DSCN1400.jpg

DSCN1469.jpg

DSCN1468.jpg

Nice shop Clemet, only thing i seen you didnt have in there is a air hoist for your cars hehe.

Man some people are just lucky :crying: lol

Everything I own is in my sig. There not all mine my wife has 1 or 2 of them that she runs. What I really need to do is get a shed built so I can get he yard junk out of my workshop.

hey mega what kind of truck is that sitting ontop of the baja box.

Latest posts

Members online

Back