Show us your wrenchin' spot (pic please )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank you, its a solvent based enamal high gloss

it smells like a school gymnasium in there now...........lol

UPDATE:
i just bought a shed from home depot
Link: http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs...3&productId=100083425&N=10000003+90401+502219

and I'm going to get electricity and and ac in there as well as an air compressor and internet and cable and heat(dual heat/cool ac)
that will be my man spot and stuff..

Wow man, that's sweet. Get some pics.

Awesome about all of the amenities, don't forget the toilet! :)

Here's my little cave, never mind the other cars savage only for me baby!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Did a little updating to my little work corner in my sister's garage. I did all this over 4th of July weekend. Of course when it was raining. It helped clear out a few areas and help me get a little bit more organized. Here are the pics.

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

This is pretty much the same pic, couldn't decide which one I wanted to post so I just posted both of them.

DSC00020.jpg

And all these pics were taken with the camcorder I bought back in April. I'm still tryin to work out the shakeyness. But, I think they came out pretty good.

Dan's ( Pro-stands by Dan) Man Cave.
RCstuff022.jpg

RCstuff021.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome scale Metro there... oh wait.... :)

Seriously. Nice space and collection. I wish I had that much room!

By the way, this is a very nice thread! :p Rep+

The room is a wreck right now, but the wifey got a new lens and took a wide angle fish eye of it.

2909012998_0889dc88a4_b.jpg

what up shaker! nice to see you here too!!

**BUMP**

All right new members.. lets see those wrenchin' rooms. If you don't have one yet, maybe the ones here will inspire.

Here are some new pics of mine. I am running out of space fast!

room.0209-1.jpg

room.0209-2.jpg

room.0209-3.jpg

room.0209-4.jpg

whip that room looks so much bigger in pictures than it does in person lol its really nice space though:resp:

You're right! I call it my 1/8th scale man cave. lol

And thanks 88, you've got a good start there.

how do you like your mini? i think thats what it is there. ive been contemplating getting one to keep me sane through winter but wonder about the durability.

good to know. the mod bug hasn't hit for that one yet? all the cheap ones on ebay are to the states only...it sucks. any one wanna be my middle man:lmao:

:jamout:Had to sell the honda wagon for rc space. I am pretty happy with the deal. workspace needs a good cleanup. just finished getting the trucks ready for NLVA race on saturday.

**BUMP**

All right new members.. lets see those wrenchin' rooms. If you don't have one yet, maybe the ones here will inspire.

Here are some new pics of mine. I am running out of space fast!

OK, One of the main differences I see (old pic vs. new) is the metal framing hammer is gone, but a large mallet takes it's place. Do you use that alot? Maybe it's to "tweak" the micro....

Latest posts

Members online

Back