Show us your wrenchin' spot (pic please )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was there bud, before I bought my first house I lived in a condo where I rebuilt a xcr 600 polaris engine on my kitchen table. I have a pic somewhere its funny stuff!
my wife now was my girlfriend then so she let me live....lololol

Ive had a Seadoo motor on thre too in the past, Yeah your wife must be pretty cool. This is my first house, there so expensive down here now for what you get. I can't believe what this place is worth now. I would like to move back to Missouri, where I could get a bigger place (and a nice peice of property), I am just afraid of the cold weather and what it would do to me. It would be hard to leave this climate anyway now winter's are really nice here.

John

ya in our old place my cbr 600rr used to sit in the living room during the winter lol wife didnt like that to much lmao

This is mine. It's a small garage so it's not just for my RC stuff, although it would be if I had it all my own way ! It's a bit clutered in there, I nearly broke my neck to take this.

I would like too see }{OPLong's, chunky, and mega's spot .. and chance we can get a few pic from you guy's???

Well I have a few spots. heh heh

workspace5.jpg

workspace4.jpg

workspace3.jpg

workspace2.jpg

workspace1.jpg

Those are my spots. Really messy right now due to reorganizing, but I wil get some clean ones eventually.

that's the only way to work isn't it. Wait for someone else to come along and clean up your mess.

that's the only way to work isn't it. Wait for someone else to come along and clean up your mess.

Not at my house I gotta clean up after myself almost Immediatly or my youngin packs off with my parts and tools. I NEED a detached garage so I can leave everything where it lays lock the door and expect it to be right there when I come back.

Actually I got diff projests going on at all the spots. I can't seem to do one at a time. There will be some project stuff posted up soon so you all can see. I am doing an extreme motor mod like I have never seen done, a frankenbuggy and two more savage creations. As well as a rockcrawler or two.

don't worry savageshaun i am in the same boat u are but i have to deal with my wife and 2 year old son got to love them,and he love playing with daddys truck when it is running or in pieces

Yeah I got a wife and two kids as well, they just know to stay out of my areas. heh heh. Frankenbuggy is a home built project I'm trying to start using a junk 1/10 nitro buggy and left over parts. It will have alot of savage parts and some random tamiya,traxxas, and losi parts. I may even use random hardware I get from work. Once I have time to actually get rolling on it we will see.

Picture00500.jpg

Picture00800.jpg

00000.jpg

Picture0040.jpg

Picture0060.jpg

these pics are pretty old, i have since added on to both sides of the desk, the side my truck is on is about 10inches longer and theres an extension of about 11 inches on the opposite side

Well, I was taking some pic's of my tach install so I took a couple of my wrenchin spot/kitchen. Have to keep your Priorities straight, eating or savage repair/upgrade

Last edited by a moderator:
Not married, "get your Priorities straight!!!" that''s the latest one I heard from a woman that was here, it is amazing how angry they acn get over something like this, and not even live here???

It does suck not having a work area, garage, basement sommewhere work on stuff, I gues I should really break down and make the carport into a garage.

no worries wister

I rebuilt my snowmobile engine one the kitchen table when we lived in a condo.

lol

I have a girlfriend that is very understanding about my hobbie, I have a game room in the basement and don't work down there, I have all my thinbgs in the bedroom, my kids are grown so the don't take off with anything BUT the cats on the otherhand well I could almost kill them at times, they just love to be where ever I am and the little one seems to think he needs whatever I am working on more then me,

I have a girlfriend that is very understanding about my hobbie, I have a game room in the basement and don't work down there, I have all my thinbgs in the bedroom, my kids are grown so the don't take off with anything BUT the cats on the otherhand well I could almost kill them at times, they just love to be where ever I am and the little one seems to think he needs whatever I am working on more then me,

Does she have a sister ?????.... lol :hardlaugh:

the cats "no" my girlfriend yes and looking, lol..

Latest posts

Members online

Back