Show us your wrenchin' spot (pic please )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Those are mostly from the 80's and they still have the soda in them. There's a "New Coke" up there if anyone remembers that horrible stuff from 1985. :puke:

I remember that yucky stuff, remember clear cola....

all these pics are helping me with ideas for a RC bench in my garage.

Great Man area .. Where did you steal the banners at?

You can normally just call or email the companies, and they'll send them free. I usually offer to buy them (they never sell) and they offer to just send them. You can get tons of decals and stickers for free too just by asking. :jamout:

I just called Axial and told them my room needed a little green added.

Nickmind's Man Cave

This is my place in the world!

rclab.jpg

rclab2.jpg

rclab3.jpg

will post mine later ITS A MESS!!!! bc of the underglow/headlight/taillight build

You can normally just call or email the companies, and they'll send them free. I usually offer to buy them (they never sell) and they offer to just send them. You can get tons of decals and stickers for free too just by asking. :jamout:

I just called Axial and told them my room needed a little green added.

Thats how I got my large HPI and Hotboddies banners. There also sending me the smaller HPI banner for the utility trailer.Cheers!:beer:

They will not ship them any more with out being a dealer, to my knowledge this is true anyway unless someone can prove me wrong.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH LOL HAHAHAHA

Nate, loaf pinchin? hahaha He is worndering were the toilet is! hahaha

LMAO!!!!!! man, I woke my wife up. LOL

Jester nice banner! I don't see any mid tank projects under way... Did it end up in the draw? lol I know thats what I did with it till I gave it to you.

Na not yet bro .... I am in need of some funds .. But I have a great start thanks to you

this is my work shope well place for now. :duh:
this is all my toys put to geather
DSC02290.jpg

my Xmods (ALL FOR SALE)
DSC02291.jpg
only 1 works out of them all
my cross tiger (needs lots of work befor it runs again) also lnow as the Zip Tie King post pic of that later on
DSC02292.jpg

my tool chest (overflowin man )
DSC02293-1.jpg

and my rockin radio and its all ways on 1.067 KBPI my rock staytion
DSC02294.jpg

well that my work area for now

painted the floor in the speed shop

jeremyssleevecrank012.jpg
[/IMG]

Latest posts

Members online

Back