Share your crash damage pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hehe just read ya post on wanted.. you said ya want a engien taht works my engine has a good 1.5 inch hole in it now it wont work no matter what ya do to it :) That third pic is a hole in the engine block :)

hehe just read ya post on wanted.. you said ya want a engien taht works my engine has a good 1.5 inch hole in it now it wont work no matter what ya do to it :) That third pic is a hole in the engine block :)

yeah, i did...but beggars can't be choosers :D

second gear off a back to back quarter pipe overspun overbraked landed roof. and motor. from about 10 meteres in the air :0
:shocked:

Nah no video :( only read about the comp AFTER i broke it :(:eyecrazy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Misery nothing! i had a hell of a time and a good laugh when it stopped.
New engine and engine roll cage goes on today ill run it in and head back down for a vid :D

i suggest after you fitted any new parts and heta sink locktight all the metal screws at the bottom of the truck

there wasnt any new parts fitted the truck was 4 days old.

yea i did it was 2 tanks after run in that the crack appeared :( but eh youve all seen the result of the engine now after i knew it was leaking like a siv :)
new one soon.... then ill make a vid :)
stupid hobby shops lack of bits for me to break :( !

Well guys the last tank on the gallon was the last for the sts..
I managed to do some serious damage and I need a new block and head and a new bearing pic tell the damage

Well guys the last tank on the gallon was the last for the sts..
I managed to do some serious damage and I need a new block and head and a new bearing pic tell the damage

Darn, sorry to hear that man. It always stinks when your engine craps the bed.

Help ro find the cheepest block and main bearing winner gets a cookie

RO I can send you a hpi25 engine and maybe a stock engine mount. Would that fix everything? Hows your cb and spur? Is there anything else messed up?

sorry about your bad luck RO if their is anything i can do let me know. i have some stuff if i have what you need i will send it

Thanks Hop for the offer and x 25 I just need a good deal on a block for the .30 and main bearing I need help finding one somewhere THANKS AGAIN GUYS u r the best people in this hobbie !!!!!!!

I misunderstood you, I thought your engine died. What actually happened was it got beat up by a rock. Rock always wins, didn't you see the super bowl ad?

I landed really hard on the head and its BROKE !!!! in bits on a rock

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back