Share your crash damage pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iam suprised the clutch bell didnt gets sezied on the shoes what do u think caused that besides rippin its that the stock savay mill poor poor cluch..... if u f___ F___ it up right hell yea

these were a set of STS silicoln impregnated 7075's......Motor is a Mild stage 1 STS .30....WAYY more left in it

these shoes Performed Great....Under Normal circumstances...BEST shoes we used so far......the savy ran them No problem including 1 full night of racing and they SURE didnt look like the above after that day....Also we got a buddy running the shoes with a P+P 457 with No problems Also in a savy same set up as mine with Very Minimal Burring...and actually the burrs were more like dust if anything...and just brushed off...........this week we added the STS Pipe, sealed backplate to the combo slapped it in the CRT and Maximus did a couple more tweeks ..added a 15t cb and it was A ABSOLUTE ANIMAL..for the time the clutch lasted....SO for the Guys who arent running the MONSTER of ALL motors...these shoes will be AWSOME.....and for the guys like Myself...Pure...Maximus......we'll just have to search for other Clutch solutions.......my first step...Werks.....hopefully it works out and withstands the .30's abuse.

DSCF1980.jpg

DSCF1978.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
what about the surefire .32 do u think it will hold up to it what do u think about this mill I don't race with it but its a monster

not a pitty site but the new clutch is way cool
4x4

what about the surefire .32 do u think it will hold up to it what do u think about this mill I don't race with it but its a monster

never seen the SF.32 run in person...but videos never really looked "that" impressive...Guarenteed this motor would EAT a SF.32 for breakfast.

big crash!looks good now . has that car got a eletric start or what is the eletric motor for?
thanks 4x4

Traxxas uses a system called EZ-start. It has that electric motor, and the handheld unit plugs into it. The 7.2v battery is in the handheld unit and also has a circuit for the glowplug, so you don't need a glow igniter.

I had my savage out the other night of a tank of fun before it got to dark. Upon inspecting it I found this.
c59d43bf-1.jpg

This next pic should make it eaiser to see.

c59d43bf.jpg
(sorry so fuzzy)

Now how in the world do you break a bumper at that point? Right between the bumper support and where it mounts to the skid plates. That bumper has only 3 tanks of use on it and just a few jumps no higher than 3-4 feet.

Pretty nice carnage there! What kind of sound does a Jato make hitting a curb?

I have a crack in my bumber but its not broke in half likr that also I have countless gallons on the savage with its share of hard crashes ANYWAY was it cold outside at the time? that might have allot to do with why it broke.... Also could have be defective from the start....

I have broken my fair share of parts, I most bash and hard but, I have never broke a bumper in that spot, just kind of odd to break between the 2 mounting locations where is should be the strongest.:speechless: It was about 45* outside when it happened, so I don't know what happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
Traxxas uses a system called EZ-start. It has that electric motor, and the handheld unit plugs into it. The 7.2v battery is in the handheld unit and also has a circuit for the glowplug, so you don't need a glow igniter.

thanks
4x4

LOL I would have figured a crunch in there somewhere, but any sound like that is sure to make you cringe.

you not have casuals where u live?? basically they go to football matches and fight. they arrange mass fights with rival teams casuals. their a group of prats that think its cool to fight and don't care who else gets hurt along the way.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back