Share your crash damage pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think i would have just bought a new set of TVP's
Yeah they can be bent back but they are alot weaker now

Just my 2 cents

Brian

shiiiiiiiiiiii t thats harsh my mate did summit like dat with his and bent his chassis upright but bent it back and now ITS FINE lol
Atleast the main parts wernt damaged other wise ££££££

nice lol
the stock TVP's suck!!
New Era has some sweet 4.7mm TVP's, you should look into those

Remember guys, Shoe goo is your friend lol. That stuff will not only repair a broken body, it will make it stronger than new ;)

haha jap i know... but this whas my first real body cracking landing and i wanted to share it with you guys.. i've made this threat a while ago
and in the mean time my sav made alot more of those traqshing landings.. already bended my front shocks a few times and to body i completly ripped in two pieces... i stapeld them togheter again hehehe

well I wass driving my savage .25 on my street and the truck was away from me and I was turning to get it back to me when my dad happened to turn the corner and didnt see the truck because he has a van and my dads rear wheel clipped the back of the savage and broke off the rear end and took off the header but the rest of the truck was fine and the fuel tank had exploded,one chassis plate bent and a few parts in the back of the truck broke but thats about it and I'm only 14 so it had taken me forever to save for that truck with the ups it had on it so I was pretty pissed off so to compensate for the truck I bought a nitro tc3 and I'm awaiting my new savage soon :) I never got around to taking pics of the accident though

you should tell your dad to pay for it (or at lest all the damage) but it dosent sound to good what have you done with the truck now?

Well I haven't done any thing to the truck I would like to get a .46 conversion kit for it but I'm hearing probelsm about the engine so I don't know what to do

you sound like me, not the run it over part, but i am 14 as well and my parents make me pay for it. But the hobby is well worth it!

nah I never thought about taking pictures of it but now my dad bought a tamiya tnx a couple weeks ago so I drive his truck now and my car and the tnx stock runs like maddd ive never driven a monster truck with that much speed before

The garden of hell! i was attempting to jump over a oftogon shaped garden in my front yard the today and i crashed my truck. I slpiped off one side of the board and smashed the one sid of my truck into the wood on the side of the garden. If asny one can tell me how to properly fix this please do. The only missing parts are a dodbone and a screw so i think i was luckey.

ouch. I think you did get pretty lucky. I am working on making my own " custom " driveshafts. I'll post them if I ever get them done...lol

:flyer: AWESOME! ! ! ! Carnage at its best! I worship thee o king of crash!

Last edited by a moderator:
Never mind how to fix the chassis i bent it back but it turns out that there are alot more broken parts underneath $60 worth.

The garden of hell! i was attempting to jump over a oftogon shaped garden in my front yard the today and i crashed my truck. I slpiped off one side of the board and smashed the one sid of my truck into the wood on the side of the garden. If asny one can tell me how to properly fix this please do. The only missing parts are a dodbone and a screw so i think i was luckey.

mostly it looks like your truck just came apart where the tvp/chassis meets the bulkhead and plate...if that's the case, and the holes aren't stripped, all you need to do is replace the screws and driveline...if they ARE stripped, you'll need to replace the stripped bits (bulkhead and chassis brace)

i can get you the part numbers of the pieces you'll need to replace if you need them...

owtch....there's always something else underneath...LOL sorry to hear that...

i am not happy lol. The long pipe that holds the steering togeather brok on one side opposite the spring. It also tore the screw that holds that pipe into the radio box right through so you know what that means i need to replace the radio gear bulk head, luckily no servo's were danaged.

WELLL.....what can u say about REAL HP and 7075 shoes

not too much i guess.....haha.....and the funny thing is this was After 1 night of racing.....2 10 min sessions...i kinda felt something weird the 2nd heat...i guess this would explain it...haha.

after a couple Q already through MSN.....these shoes were on My Race savy....for about 10 tanks.....they burred...but got cleaned and were taken care of properly.....then we put them on the CRT for the 1 night...and all this.....to clarify guys.

and this is the Video of these Shoes in Action THAT Night....this was already the 2nd heat....so they were already HURTIN..bad....

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=5786366996102615236&hl=en-CA

DSCF1937.jpg

DSCF1938.jpg

DSCF1939.jpg

DSCF1940.jpg

DSCF1942.jpg

DSCF1944.jpg

DSCF1945.jpg

DSCF1946.jpg

DSCF1947.jpg

DSCF1948.jpg

DSCF1949.jpg