Share your crash damage pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[hs] darkshine;15571 said:
nice. more motor carnage. you should have video'd it for the contest!! lol.

Good one Dark, make the man feel even worse because he could have actually won something. lol

bloody hell u made some job of that!!

Hey RO sorry I havem't been on in a while but what bearing do you need? I have an STS .28 Main bearing and the other bearing but I doubt they will work but IDK.

Thanks for the offer little buddy but I have a block comming that has the front and main bearing in it.... THANKS AGAIN Parker !!!!!

I got the grandson's truck set-up with a mach 26(took the 25 out and installed a 26). And he was doing pretty good for a while. He said this big boulder jumped out in front of him. What can I say. He's learning and he likes bashing the trucks. Thanks Joe

Ouch that doesn't look pretty Joe, were you around when it happened?

Yes, I was there. It was a rock about the size of a washing machine. I heard the pipe come off of the header. And told him to shut it down. Wished I had got it on video. I am working on it now. Almost finished with it. He will be ready in the morning. By the way jt. I am hoping to see Mark this weekend and get me a sts 30 from him. Do you need anything from him while I am there? I will pick it up and ship it to you if you do. Thanks Joe

Yeah that would have made a nice video for the contest, what all was damaged? Decided on the STS .30, nice; there is 2 things you could grab me if you don't mind-[(2)#210505 Dust Protection for .21 - .30 Carburetor]. I am sure Mark will be good to you, be sure to give him my regards and thank him again for me (he treated me very well). Thank you buddy, drop an email some time ;) Thanks JT

I will be sure to get them for you. On his truck, just the frame and a tierod end. And the steering servo. Lucky it was only that. I figure for like $25 more, might as well get the bigger one. Joe

Yeah it could have been worse, thats for sure. ;) It's cool you and your grandson can share the hobby together.

I had the grandson today with me. And tomorrow it will be the granddaughter with her rustler I got for her. I had to get her a truck. Something big for her to have her own truck.

Owch nice carnage,got to watch them rocks there like deer just jump out of nowhere....
Really great you can shar this hobby with the grandkids, thats cool... Have fun bashing...

Nice job! Running my savage Dynamite .26 today cost me lower front a arm tvp's and steering servo also. but it was my mail box post that jumped out on me. But as always shthpns!

Just to let everyone know The sts is rippen again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST HOPE IT STAY THAT WAY

Keep it rubber side down lol. I guess I am the wrong person to give that advice lmao, I go through more bodies than anybody I know :rolleyes:

Nice to hear youre rolling again.

Thanks for the offer little buddy but I have a block comming that has the front and main bearing in it.... THANKS AGAIN Parker !!!!!

No problem if you ever need the bearings or the starting shaft LMK but remember its for the STS 28 whether or not it'll fit IDK.

I am useing this body not ITS REALLY STRONG no crakes yet!!!

sts_savage_017.jpg

Bolink 1/10 pan car, 10 turn triple, 10 SCR cells, Novak 410MXC ESC, hit 65 MPH in the shoulder of rt.1 while we were in a car next to it when air got under it. It went up about 6', and came down hard. Total loss. ESC trashed, CF chassis destroyed, Carbon rear axle and diff trashed, motor can dented in and the body was cracked in half.

That car was new on it's maiden voyage. It had plenty left to go, but I only got it to 65 MPH. That cost me ALOT of money in one short trip.

I snapped a crankshaft, blown diffs, stripped spurs, broke an X chassis, shattered a fuel tank. Little things that weren't expensive except for the crank, but believe me it all adds up.

rebel How muck did that cost to fix!!!!???

Hamilton NIce cranage there bud!!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back