My New Savage X SS 5.9 Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ITS DONE!

IMG_1668.jpg

IMG_1667.jpg

IMG_1666.jpg

IMG_1665.jpg

I got my liquid mask in and got 2 coats on the body.

IMG_1664.jpg

Choose a color fpor the paint scheme

IMG_1671.jpg

Can you tell what I am waiting for!!! My FLM TVP's and a mid tank setup. I am probably going to run the OFNA 250cc, and I will be running the battery box behind the motor. You will see my setup when its done. I am also planning on anodizing all the TVP's and wheels black. All the rest of the aluminum will be stripped of purple and the clear anodizing and made Gold in color.

IMG_1670.jpg

No I am not going to put all the colors on it. I am trying to decide since I screwed my flame job. I think I am going to go @ tone red on top black on the bottom with black stripes. There will be a silve line that will seperate the 2 colors. and I will paint carbon fiber on the top of the bed.

It should look decent.

Yeah, I got an issue.

Started putting my airbrush kit together and need a Filter/regulator and 2 fittings. I will be driving this truck naked, later after i get done cleaning the house.

OK, Finally finsihed with the paint and ran it for a little bit in the garage. Trans need second gear shift adjusted. The modified 5.9 is a monster and just pulls wheelies on demand. All in all i am very satisfied with the product. Now I cannot wait for the FLM part to get here.

DONE!!!!!

IMG_1680.jpg

IMG_1672.jpg

IMG_1673.jpg

IMG_1674.jpg

IMG_1677.jpg

Congrats bro that is an awesome build and love the paint job
Can't wait to see your flm and midtank project
Question what break/throttle servo arm are u using?

I use the JR9100S for break/thottle and the JR9100T for steering. I love these servos they may cost a little more, but the are perfect for any vehicle. I run the same setup in my truggy.

On the Feb 14th I will be purchasing a TC6 and will be using the JR 9100S for steering in that car.

Latest posts

Members online

Back