Dad's dedication to Joseph Paul "Angel"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone earlier in the day asked about an E Revo Body and Savage chassis match up. So here you go. Along with the body I finally mounted the new trenchers with Axial oversize rims. The tire and wheel combo weight is 3.5 LBS

9d9b0b28.jpg

b85ec4f1.jpg

a0c6791f.jpg

dbb3a170.jpg

3a23b7fa.jpg

Hey Joe,

I like that E Revo body on that savage, is that an XL? If that would fit on an XL frame then I think I will get that for my build. also what did you use for the wing mount?

Thanks,
ulua

Hey Joe,

I like that E Revo body on that savage, is that an XL? If that would fit on an XL frame then I think I will get that for my build. also what did you use for the wing mount?

Thanks,
ulua

Yes he is running the extended (40mm) flm lcg tvp, so its almost XL.
For the win mount you can either go with the platinum rc products wing mount, new era wing mount or make your own. And you will also need the hot bodies wing stay. Sorry for no part numbers I'm on my phone.

looking good joe.i noticed your not running the flm bulkheads did something happen?

Joe sold me a full XL roller with the FLM Bulkheads in it...:rock1:

Scott is a real basher and is making better use of "his" roller than it would have sitting on my shelf. He forgot to mention the BP diffs and new tranny, and several other goodies. Jay and Bob

just checkn bro when i get my tax return i plan on getten the flm bulkheads and other goodies that you inspired me to buy.you the man.no offense to other members.

Thanks again Joe! LOL...I forgot the rest of those details...Yeah, I beat it up pretty good. It's disassembled for shipment to the states now...LOL

IMO the 220CC is the way to go. Nothing wrong with the 250 but 220 is better.

I believe that. Been working on a midtank on my stock tvp X and the length of the 250cc was defently a pain. I'm on the home stretch though so maybe next time I will give the CEN 220 a try.

:resp: Thanks for the info bud rockout

Looks like the Savage is a shelf King now. I'll be getting deployed soon so I will be selling alot my my extra parts. No, the truck is not for sale.

well as long as you are not selling up! Then all is well!
where will you be getting deployed? any ideas?

well as long as you are not selling up! Then all is well!
where will you be getting deployed? any ideas?

My vacation (shore duty) is over and heading back to the ship. When the President dials 911 for the Navy to respond, thats where I will be at. Put it this way anywhere in the water.

[video=youtube;gyjSg_iiED4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gyjSg_iiED4[/video]
Short video, but half a gallon day of running.

[video=youtube;gyjSg_iiED4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gyjSg_iiED4[/video]
Short video, but half a gallon day of running.

That truck rips! Love it

Latest posts

Members online

Back