What's everyone's name????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, My name is Joey. I sell roofing, siding, and windows wholesale. I am also pres of No Limit RC of Virginia. I have a beautifull wife Tempie, who runs the computer and registation at the races-she is great-and a 14 yr old boy JoJo. We have 6 Savages (2 bb racers, 2 sb racers, and 2 bb bashers) 2 mini lsts and a rs4. I'm 37 yrs old and love the site you guys rock!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool Joey!!! Nice r/c list!!! Justin here if you don't know, but thats NLMD's name so I'm just Bank and I ignore most posts that say Justin ....
also in the trades. I do form work. All concrete all the time...

What's up everybody? My name is Kevin, I'm from Northern Utah, lived here most of my life. I'm 26, been married about 3yrs we've got a little boy about a year and a half old and one on the way in Dec. I'm a financial advisor for Fidelity Investments and I run a side business building military tactical gear called Hilltop Tactical. I'm not really just a desk jockey I've worked my share of construction and welding jobs, I've worked with cars and trucks since I bought my first Willys jeep when I was 14 so I'm pretty handy with a wrench on the Savage... I am new to the RC game but I'm hopelessly addicted already!

hello all I'm mike I'm 32 years old and have had a passion for rc since i was a little lad bought my first savy in the spring of this year . it was a savagex 4.1 now its a xl 4.6 2speed i also own a rc10gt and I'm awaiting a savage25 with lots of hopups in the mail. I'm an auto technician by day and a track marshal on the weekends. oh i live in renfrew ont canada eh

My name is Harry and I started out with a stampede and progressed like this. Tmaxx 2.5, LST, HB LSP, Tmaxx 3.3, Firestorm, Savage X with picco P3-28 power. I drive semis for a living and for fun I drive r/c's and for more fun I drive ( you seeing a theme here) cars in racing games.

lenny here,i been playing with rc,s for about a year,have savage,revo,baja ss and a xl on the way.and i still cant tune a engine,i am a dip when it comes to this

just call me fei ~~ XD i 24yrs old.. owe a nikko grashopper, kyosho rav4 , Kyosho v1s , Kyosho mad force, Thundertiger hammer s18, Team ae RC18T and savage

now only left a rc18T and savage because only both of this car will satisfy me ~ XD

i am a photograper, digital camera sales man , ALSOooo Runing a online hobby shop www.rcmod.net76.net and starting to focus on savage hope uppart like GPM alloy part also Bling racing... :D

my names paul, and I'm a stay at home dad with my 3yr old girl and 1yr old son, my wife is a nurse and works 3-4 days a week , so we get to all hang out alot
ive been into RC for 20 yrs and can remember when 1200mah NiCD batteries were the big thing, lol
i currently have 2 savages, one for bashing and one for show, a few nitromt's, a hot bodies lightning stadium pro, and a losi mini crawler
my winter project is going to be a wheely king crawler

I'm sure allot of you know my name......Bill.

But I`ll play allong
DSCN10190001.jpg

Cool Joey!!! Nice r/c list!!! Justin here if you don't know, but thats NLMD's name so I'm just Bank and I ignore most posts that say Justin ....
also in the trades. I do form work. All concrete all the time...

Actually, My name is Mike. I am 34 years old. I am (of course) the Prez of No Limit R/C of Maryland. I have a beautiful little girl, she's 5 and asked for dancing lessons the other day because she wants to sing and dance on TV. I've known my wife since I was 18 but we met back up on my 25th B-Day and we have been together ever since. She, like Joey's Wife, got suckered into running the computer at NLMD Events and she actually enjoys it now, lol.

I am probably the only one on this site without a Savage. I have a Revo 3.3 (The General) and I have a T-maxx 3.3 that I am converting to a Big Block.

I am Vice-President of a Construction Company. Times are hard, but we have stayed busy the last 6 months. I do everything from Estimating the Job, Negotiating, Ordering Materials, all the way until it comes to the collecting the money part. I leave that up to my Boss.

and in my spare time, I mess with my R/C's, Repair other peoples R/C's, Ride my 4-wheeler, and play Hide and Seek with my Daughter.

Hi my name Is Scotty I live in Niagara Falls Ontario Canada. I'm also a tradesman for local 853 I'm an injured overhead sprinkler fitter waiting on surgery.I have 2 girls aged 9/13 and 2 boys aged 18/21 what a handful!! But I love my family and am very dedicated to them!!
DSC00503.jpg

Thanks for the pic Scotty.. Nice to meet ya

Name is David, new to the whole R/C world, but I'm working on learning. This has to be the best forum site that I have been on. I have yet to see anyone really bashing on anyone's work or ideas here. I'm impressed!

Hello, my name is Doug and I am 40 years old. Just a kid trapped in a mans body...lol. My son zack(12) and I love rc cars. I have had them on and off since I was a kid. I now have a savage xl and my son has a t-maxx 3.3 that we got from santa. Since x-mas we have both gotten new bodies. Mine is a 1950 Ford-F100 and his is a 1969 Dodge charger. Sorry Chevy guys I couldnt find an old school chevy anywhere. This was our first attempt to paint a body and I think they came out good for a first try. I will get pics up soon. We just kind of bash in the yard and street right now because we are new to Palm Bay Florida and haven't found a track yet. Oh yeah we did add some new parts to them as well my son got the rpm skid plates in blue to match his t-maxx and I bought an orange antenna straw, orange fuel filter, and orange fule line to match the black and orange savy. Cant find any other hop up parts for the savy:(. Thats about it for us and we think this site is great keep up the good work guys.

Hey guys,
my names Jay and I'm 35 yrs old. Love RCing, and prob til I'm in my 90s too~ i can see me holding the Tx in one hand and dentures in the other as my Savage hits a killer 15+ ft jump. hehe!

i could use the dentures to hold the busted tower to the bulkhead right? lol

thanks, same back man

Hi, I'm new to this forum but have been looking at RC stuff since december 2008. My name is Michaël and I'll be 22 years old in about 5 days. Let's hope I will get my Savage pretty soon too (currently short on money)!

The only driving experience I have with RC cars/trucks to date is driving my old Tyco toy truck and my brother's Radio Shack truck (both are complete crap, but the Tyco was fun when I got it a long time ago). So you can guess it will be quite like night and day when I finally get my Savage!

I got to see heli and other hobby RC driving when I was about 10-12 years old and have been obsessed with these ever since. I only recently considered purchasing one because it would have been out of question due to the price a while ago.

I already got myself a couple of accessories / tools for the truck, now I only need to purchase the truck itself!

MY name is barry,i am 36 yrs old have 2 sons 11 and 3 yrs old,been with my wife 4 20 yrs/married 7 yrs,own and operate my own auto workshop i have only had my savavge about 1 yr and loving it so far.

Hey, my names keith shields. I'm a paint tech for columbian tech tank in winchester,tn
I have two children , a 17yr old daughter, and a 7 yr old son.

my name is pat,retired paramedic/firefighter,have 4 children and 9 grandchildren. live about 3mi. from grave diggers den. besides rcing i like to metal detecting

my name is mike, electrical supplies seller and i have 2 kids one 16 yr old son and he also is on here a lot and a 26 yr old daughter. and my other hobby is working on the car you see in my avatar

:smiliejam:well my name is eric I'm a welder,machinst, fabricator, mechanic and love rc's.
i have a xss with 3spd modded f 4.6 polished tuned pipe proline bow ties.
my other rc is a cen ct5 2spd tuned pipe racing slicks/drift tires. i currently live in lone grove oklahoma i originally lived in warsaw indiana.

my name is Dennis. I had a clod buster when i was 13 and am just getting re-introduced to the rc world. I am 32 years old with 2 daughters and live in BC. Learning more and more from this forum everyday. Thank you all for your past answers and thank you in advance for the many more to come.

My names Alfredo but my friends call me Jr. I am a purchasing director / warehouse manager. I used to have a blackfoot back in the day and grasshoppers. My kids are 10 and 5 and figure this is a great father son project buti honestly use it most of the time...

My name is Charles Montgomery Burns but everyone calls me Mr Burns. I own and run a small Nuclear Power Plant in a little town called Springfield and my ride is a Savage Xl

selection_124_0000.jpg

:stickpoke: :smilieflush:

My names is James and i live in Bristol Virginia. I'm a retired Coal Miner, 52 years old, married for twenty seven sweet years and have two children.

Latest posts

Members online

Back