What's everyone's name????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
coal miner,now thats a mans job,hats off to you bro,and welcome to hpisf

Hello everyone, my name is Troy, I'm 37, married 10 years to a wonderful gal Romey and we have a 3yr old son Kagen. We live in the country outside of Victoria, Texas. I am a Chemical Process Operator (AKA plant worker). We just built a new home so my wife is always on my case because I spend money on this hobby and not so much on landscaping and such:stickspank:(I'm sure a lot of yall can relate). Anyway, I own a Savage SS, Mugen MBX buggy and Ofna Hyper 7 Pro buggy, Proboat, and 1 airplane, the Savage is my favorite naturally. I use to do a little racing but its been a while. Getting a Picco P3 .28 Modded by Robin @ Extreme RC Mods for the Savage. My other hobbies include fishing, playing drums, and spending time with family. Oh and of course......:mug:.

My name is Guy I'm From Ohio and i work sales for a ball bearing company. yep thats right i get all the bearings i want for my savy FREE!!

Dan, 30 years old living in Battersea, SW London, UK.

I'm self employed, work on my own most the time, but have a few casual workers i regularly employ when I'm busy or when lots of donkey work needs doing lol I'm in the building trade, not major works/contracts just general domestic improvements, painting/decorating, flooring, tiling, plumbing, kitchens and bathrooms etc, keeps me busy and pays the bills, just lol before that i was a diesel fitter working for London Central bus Co, working with a huge team of great guys repairing and maintaining a fleet of over 800 London red buses.

I'm not married but iv been with my GF, Karen for 16 years, since school so were as good as married, without the ring and paperwork, we have 2 sons together, Jamie 9 and Lee 3 in a weeks time

My name is Mike (obviously, by my screen name LOL!). I live in Northern California. And when I say northern I mean it. I like how all these people from Sac and the Bay Area think they live in "NorCal". That's almost the middle of the state LOL! Anyhow, I have a Savage XL, an HPI Super Nitro RS4 1/8 touring car, and I'm learning to fly my new Exceed BlueRay 450 PE CCPM Heli (great fun, and not as hard as some people make it out to be, although, it is a steep learning curve when you've never flown anything before.). I also plan on getting a Blitz when they are available. I worked at a Pulp Mill here but it shut down because of hte economy so I'm currently a stay at home dad. It's kind of nice to have a break but it's looking like the mill is not going to be reopening and our sawmill industry here is just about dead too so I don't know what I'm gonna do for work :(. No matter what I do I'm gonna take a major pay cut if I continue living here.

Thought i would put mine up to....
Josh is my name Living in North West London (golders Green for the londoners here) ...

Got my first savage21 back in 2004... sold it in 2005 and now I'm back and here to stay...
Avid member of Savage Central... don't know how i didnt find this site... i guess it wasnt around 6 years ago...

I'm currently a student in my last semester...

hi my name is shane i am a student at elematry school i have been on here for a year and love it more then any other form

User Name gives it away.

Joe's the name. From the Pacific Island of Guam with roots to Hawaii. Started the hobby when I was YOUNGER (middle school). Now over the hump to retirement. My son wanted a remote control that was $50 at the Navy Exchange (military), I said I will get him a good one. Initially got him the Savage XL for him but the 5.9 engine gave me the hardest of time. So I went ahead and got him an electric (E Revo Brushless) and kept the Savage for MYSELF. Found this web site trying to figure out what i need to do and get the Savage running and love this site. Yes I am slick in getting the wife to not give me a hard time because it is for my son. SHHHHHH do not tell. LOL

My name is Brandon I'm 15 (16 in July) and i live in Hamilton Ontario.
My first nitro rc was a Savage X F4.1 for my 12th birthday..

Nice thread. Old one never seen it but good one. Nice seeing everyones names and ages lots of youngsters here. My names lyle most yall know it already. I'm 36 single father raising my 3 kids they are two girls 13 15. My son is 17. I have a couple stadium trucks and a few savages. I don't work just play die to bring disabled. Bash on fellas.

Hi, I'm Edgar...I'm 30something...have one son, I am a Police Officer. The name Fallenangels is what I use on most of the forums, it came to me as the name of a custom motorcycle build that I am doing for a coworker, friend that went down in the line of duty. Here are some sneek shots of the build and the concept rendering of the paint:
TANK_FINAL.jpg

IMG00092-20091120-1525.jpg

IMG_2618-1.jpg

hello I'm Paul, my first nitro was an exceed tectonic sold it a week later cause it was a piece of poop bought it cause if was cheap, lol (get was you pay for i guess). then i fell in love with the site of the savage x 4.6 had it for over a year now its now an xl.

Well some of you know me name is Leroy From Bark River Michigan
like wrenching and racing rc trucks and Working on computers and building websites and doing maintenance on them

Name: Jay
Alias: Swampdawg

Non-RC Hobbies:
HCR32 Nissan Skyline, Mountain bikes, Snowboards

RC Related:
Custom crawler chassis and modification to RC's of all makes/models.

Owned:
x2 HPI Savage ,Axial Crawler, Miniz ,x5 Xmods
AE Nitro TC3

hello, my name is paul and I'm alcoholic, i have been clean for 6 months..yay!!

lol j/k, reading this thread makes think of a circle of people and a AA meeting

my name is paul, and ive been into rc for almost 20 yrs, i don't race, i was born to bash, and i love wrenching as much as driving, sometimes more
i also enjoy building custom trucks, i have a powdercoating and polishing setup in my workshop
and of course, my other hobby is my wife and kids..(wink,wink,...brownie points :)

Brent-Little Rock, AR
I got bit by the R/C bug when I bought a Revo for myself Christmas 09. Ive been hooked ever since. I am definitely still learning but with the help of friends and this site I am getting better every day. I currently own a Savage Flux, Revo (picco red dot), Revo 3.3, VXL Slash, VXL mini Revo, Losi Aftershock, and Losi Mini-T. If I had bought the Flux first not sure I would've got anything else for a while...I usually only drive the other stuff when I run out of batteries or the Flux is down.

My name's Chip. Chip Andre. Candre23 was my first email address (school issued) back in '94, and I've been using it on forums (previously BBSs) pretty much ever since.

Hello there name is Tony I'm 44 live in murfreesboro have two girls 21 and 15 tn drive a truck we haul for Kroger grocery stores . just got the savage about two months and having lots off fun.

Hi everyone, I'm Tim. I've been a RC addict for about 3-4 years now. I was sober for about a year and I couldn't help but pick up a Controller once again. I've been in the Navy now for 7 1/2 years and getting out soon and am currently stationed in Rota, Spain, I'm originally from Indianapolis, IN and will be moving back there. 1st rc was a RC10gt and a RC10. Now I found the good stuff and sticking with HPI. 2 Savy's, 1 is tore a part waiting to finish being built and the other is my play toy to bash around.

Hey I'm Chad I don't drink much but tonight was my 40 birthday party and I had a lot to drink(about 9 crown and cokes) I'm going to bed now! Cheers to everyone! I will talk more tommorrow! RC's rock Later:FarleyParty:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back