Video Games

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
212 my first string.. I'm the cats meow lol
231 I'm done...

Last edited by a moderator:
just bowled a 223. haha beat ya

231... lol

perfect 300 4th string
DSC_0014-2.jpg

well i have a homebuilt computer.

Nvidia 9800gts GFX Card
2 gigs of 4400 ram
AMD 3500+ Processor
Asus A8N SLI-Deluxe Mobo
Freakin Sweet devil head case with blue l.e.d.'s
19" Samsung LCD screen

I play Mostly STEAM games, and i have Painkiller, Halo, B&W2, Quake 1-4, Lost Planet. Mostly Shooters, a couple RPG's.

I have a PS3 with 12 games, & cant stop playing GTA4 online!! anyone else play GTA4 online??? I'm ready for a war...

I have a PS3 with 12 games, & cant stop playing GTA4 online!! anyone else play GTA4 online??? I'm ready for a war...
Ive just started playin gta4 again,ive been playing mgs4,with a bit of cod4 whenever i can.Anyone with a ps3 add me if you want to :)
PSN - Productionmc

I'm running a pc I built in 2000. its a p4 3.0ht with 4gb dual channel memory, sound blaster x-fi fatality professional, and a geforce 7600gs video card. nothing superior. i play counterstrike 1.6, DOD, and sim city 4 deluxe

i have alot of hobbies

atv: yamaha yfz450 05 model, stroked up to 495 fully moded
game consoles:
ps3: wining eleven 08, GT5, blazing angel, ressitance fall of men, kane and lynch, floklore, time crisis
xbox 360: ace combat, eternal sonata, dead or alive, ninja gaiden 2, obilivion
wii: mario cart, taruma center, victorious boxer, sonic, elebits, zelda

theater system: jamo speaker with onkyo a/v and 600 DVD

reading novels and stories

watching spanish, UK and italian league soccer

card game, its like spades but we play it with 6 players and we add 2 jokers, someone have to choose the leader of the cards instead of spades( either of heart, spade, daimond or club) when his turn come after ppl pass ( color joker is the highest and can eat the black joker)

thats all for my almost indoor activity, out doors can be atv, rc, bowling, cinemas, desert camping

I just got my XBOX 360 up and also online finally. I play Battlefeild Bad Company and have yet to play Ace Combat and Forza online. My gamer tag is Double O Zilch.

I like to play games (Xbox 360, PC, PSP, PS2). My favourite games are Forza Motorsport 2 and GTA4 and Test Drive: Unlimited..
:jumpers:

Latest posts

Members online

Back