Video Games

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got 11.5 several times. Nothing like FX, who has intelligence and skill obviously.

I'm too tired to know if your giving me a complement or dissing me. Explain...

OK.. now top this.. 280.02...yea thats right I'm home from work with nothing better to do....:FarleyParty:
make that 306.84

Last edited by a moderator:
327.72 level 13... who's face was that?? Ooooooh right it was YOURS!!:stickspank:

333.54......:buttshake: :stickspank: :leftright: :buttshaker: :boxers: :pannedout: :evilrocker: :nutshot: :$broke: :beforeme: :mixed-smilie:

333.54......:buttshake: :stickspank: :leftright: :buttshaker: :boxers: :pannedout: :evilrocker: :nutshot: :$broke: :beforeme: :mixed-smilie:

OK NOW YOUR GETTING ON MY NERVES!!!!!!!!

your lucky I consider you a friend....LOL LOL LOL LOL

339.21!!!!!!!!!!
Take that to the bank....lol

YOU GOT SERVED :stickspank: :resp: :slapped: :buttshake: :hammerpoke: :poop: :pannedout:

There are just to many members spending too much time on the comp. instead of runnin their trucks. That's pityful.:duh:
What are we suppose to do when the weather is bad.......
36_12_22.gif

lol....

I cant play that game for some reason.....

the sponsor ads comes up then it comes up saying page cannot be displayed where the game should be at.....

Hey...

lol....

I cant play that game for some reason.....

the sponsor ads comes up then it comes up saying page cannot be displayed where the game should be at.....
Well I have a solution for that (shameless plug)
We have that game and many,many more at my site....Come on over!
Dave

343.7.....you have been :stickspank: like a red headed step child.. :FarleyParty:

Latest posts

Members online

Back