Video Games

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YeahYeah

Alright, I know you guys are all RC freaks, and who can blame you. But I also know that at least some of you have a little bit of gamer in you! I'm not a HUGE gamer, but I do really enjoy video games, so I thought maybe we could kick off some discussion.

My current hardware:
Sony Playstation 3
-Resistance: Fall of Man
-Need For Speed: Carbon
-MLB 07: The Show
-Need For Speed: ProStreet
-Assassin's Creed - Playing this one currently and LOVING it.

I have a PS2 as well, of course.

My favorite series:
-Final Fantasy (VII-XII)
-Gran Turismo
-NCAA Football
-Assassin's Creed (it's a trilogy)

And, for the sake of debate, I challenge any of you to counter the following statement: MarioKart 64, for the Nintendo 64, is the best video game ever made.

Happy gaming everyone!

I am somewhat of a gamer also.......

I play "Americas Army" for the computer Version 2.8.2 I believe it is up to now........

I also just got me a Xbox 360:

-Halo2
-Any Guitar Hero game
-Forza Motorsport 2
-Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter

Working on getting some more games for Christmas

I am somewhat of a gamer also.......

I play "Americas Army" for the computer Version 2.8.2 I believe it is up to now........

America's Army Represent!!! LOL

Hey 25!! My clan's actually scheduled to play in a 5 on 5 tourney Sat Dec 29th...Arctic only!!!! Flippen Sweet!!!!

:FarleyParty: :FarleyParty: :FarleyParty: :FarleyParty: :FarleyParty:

America's Army Represent!!! LOL

Hey 25!! My clan's actually scheduled to play in a 5 on 5 tourney Sat Dec 29th...Arctic only!!!! Flippen Sweet!!!!

:FarleyParty: :FarleyParty: :FarleyParty: :FarleyParty: :FarleyParty:

sweet, I haven't played America's Army in a LOOOOOONG time, well its been almost a month since I have played.

So whats your clan name and user name? You guys use aaotracker at all?

nice. jethro32 here. i just added you to my buddy list. I don't get play much lately either but I still try to get on once in a while.

Ok cool, I also use xfire when I play and ventrilo.....

I need a new PC before 3.0 comes out......if not everyone else will be playing 3.0 and I will still be on 2.8.x, lol.

I have a Dell Dimension 2350, onboard graphics, 256mb of ram, 2.0GHz Celeron processor......wurd. So yeah, I can't even play America's Army. I own a Xbox and play NFL 2k5, NBA 2k6, and Forza MotorSport from time to time. I play about 30 mins of video games a week, not much.

lol my PC isn't much better than yours FX, its a Dell Dimension 3100 with 1gig RAM, 160GB HD, 3.02Ghx Intel P4 processor, and a Radeon 9250 graphics card.....

darn DELL putting in mobo's with PCI slots....

I'm not online right now but I got a XBOX 360. My name is always LeadReign. When I get back on I'll let you guys know. My favs are....
Battlefeild Modern Combat
Grand Tourismo
Forza
Halo
Boishock
Gears of War
Ace Combat
As you can see, pretty much shooting, driveing or flying.

The original Carmageddon. Best PC game ever.

I'm a PC gamer. I now have a Wii as well and am still trying to finish Zelda. I really don't get to play games very much any more. For some reason most of my time seems to be spent in the garage these days. I play Fear and the Expansion, Oblivion (once again about 100 hours in and haven't finished), Dawn of War and the Half life series. As you can see all the games I play pretty much all came out before I got my savage.

I have always like Sony until I started seeing that Xbox was improving their online play constantly and Sony hasn't done anything near what microsoft has for online play......

I own a Ps1 and a ps2 but I wont own a ps3, too much $ and the graphics isn't that much better the the 360 and it can play blue ray but I don't think blue ray is going to get big for a little while longer.....

Just my .02

don't take it personally pineapple

wow...my system is actually stellar compared to the ones you guys mentioned...LOL usually it's the other way around...

AMD FX 4200+ dual core
3 gigs of RAM
GeForce 8200 XT with 256 megs onboard (someday to be SLI'd)

Clan name is the Crazy88 (ranked number one on SFArctic)

my username is [Crazy88]k0m0d0 (ranked 19th on SFArctic)

Who,Me?

I have always like Sony until I started seeing that Xbox was improving their online play constantly and Sony hasn't done anything near what microsoft has for online play......

I own a Ps1 and a ps2 but I wont own a ps3, too much $ and the graphics isn't that much better the the 360 and it can play blue ray but I don't think blue ray is going to get big for a little while longer.....

Just my .02

don't take it personally pineapple

No dude not at all-I'll agree to disagree with ya!:resp: As far as graphics go-I started with Pong so PS3 is plenty for this old man! And it having the Blue-Ray player was a big selling point for me (for the Wife) as we love seeing movies with that on our big screen.Too bad we had to buy a $50 HD cable to fully see the benefits tho.But I think it's well worth it because movies look killer as well as the games. Even non HD DVD's look better with it. And as far as playing on-line,I still haven't done yet so I don't have any comparative info on that subject...yet.
Dave

k I'll take that challenge

I currently have a PS2 with a good bit of games. Not gonna list em all but a few. Most of the Need For Speed games sarting with Underground 2 to the latest, Ace Combat zero, Mortal Kombat (the 3 latest ones), transformers, and some others. Gonna get a PS3 to go along with the HD projector (can you say 300" size screen) I plan on getting once the wife and I have a house. And the simpson game can be addicting. My high score was (first time trying) 252.91.

A07.gif

Latest posts

Members online

Back