Video Games

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got Call of Cuty 4 for the PC for Christmas...all I can say is OMFG!!! the graphics are soooooooo sweet!!!

i got that too komodo its ok just like every other FPS, beat the missions in like an hour or two and online play isnt that in depth, overall mediocer game reminds me of css too much and bf2 without the tanks and planes

now a good game i got is company of heroes, way different RTS game. kinda reminds me of liek red alert 2 with a whole deal of added features and more advanced tactics. if you like RTS games its real good, an average game on the internet can last about 2 hours from what i have seen so far

I only play FPS games...never got into stragety games...I even have a brand new copy of COH I never installed (came with my new video card)...if anyone's interested, I'd sell it for $25 shipped :)

mostly I just play America's Army...

you should install it and come play it with me game gives hours of enjoyment only game i have yet to get bored playing for hours on end

i used to pplay fps a lot but after playing so many CAL seasons for css I'm just sick of it playing at least 5-10 hours a day everyday for 4 years makes fps get real old real fast

you should install it and come play it with me game gives hours of enjoyment only game i have yet to get bored playing for hours on end

i used to pplay fps a lot but after playing so many CAL seasons for css I'm just sick of it playing at least 5-10 hours a day everyday for 4 years makes fps get real old real fast

nah...as I said..I've tried several RTS and even TBS games...never really did it for me...I've been playing America's Army probably since it's original release (maybe a few months less) and own, or have played just about every FPS out there...can't get enough of them...and since I work full time, plus have a wife and 3 kids, there's simply not enough time to get bored with FPS's...

there's nothing like looking down the scope while the other guy's head explodes in a fine red mist :evilrocker: there's just nothing the strategy type games have to compare with that...or going head to head in CQB, rather than watching the guys you've commanded do it from a top-down perspective (personally I suck at CQB, but I'm getting better)

I'm a big fan of Halo. I don't get into the whole online clan with it but I love getting on there and shutting the little brats that talk crap on there. I even picked up an old atari at a flea market a few months back and love breaking out the games I grew up on. My kids don't get it though.

Skills my boy its all about skills...... and a lot of time off of work doesnt hurt either.

Damn.. now how did you manage that? What level did you get up to?

just to level 13.

I got a secret......and I`m not sharing.....lol
but I will give you a hint.......

Try moving the crane up or down as soon as you hit the mound at the end of the run.
I got a 49.35 foot hit on level 1 and so on and so on.

Last edited by a moderator:
49.35??? the best I got was 37 and change.. Damn.. I gotta go practice.. you wont be on top for long my friend..

I'm still practicing. I just haven't been able to de-throne you yet.
Care to share a little more about that secret of yours........?

Sweet thread! here are my favorites:

ps2- madden, ncaa, the socom navy seals series, The Godfather was a great game if you are familiar with and like the movies, and the Hitman series games are fun too

Ps3- don't have mine yet, but I did play Call of duty, and, WOW

The mods should make a video game forum here, for reviews, tricks, tips, etc, sincw alot of us play games too!!!!

I'm still practicing. I just haven't been able to de-throne you yet.
Care to share a little more about that secret of yours........?

OK! start out at level 1 with the wrecking ball just touching the ground and tap up 3x quick. As soon as you hit the dirt mound at the end hold up on the arrow and make the ball rise just befor it hits the armored van. The Idea is to hit the van at the very bottom and not to drag it on the ground. The upward motion of the crane arm on contact will help throw the van REALLY far.....

If I tell you any more I will have to have you shot.......lol
This is your mission if you chose to accept it.
good luck, this screan will self destruct in 5 seconds.

I have accepted your mission. You're tape prematurely self destructed.......Might wanna have that checked..:resp:

hey 25!
won our Arctic tourney couple weekends ago...MAN we were rusty...it was close at the end...shoulda been a cake walk...:)

351.59...I'm coming for ya papi... keep looking over your shoulder cause I'm there..

don't forget to back the crane up all the way before you start

272 I'm still learning

come on brother.. where's the luv???

LOL ........I got love for ya!

When I
bottom.gif
that score of yours.

I`m not mad , If I wanted to stay on the top with no comp then I wouldnt have told you my trick.

Latest posts

Members online

Back