Show us your wrenchin' spot (pic please )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
too funny man!!

workshop003.jpg

workshop002.jpg

workshop001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks, just a spare room, i converted into kind of a hobby room in general, than rc pretty much took it over.

Heck no. I watch Married With Children reruns now that I am older I can relate to Al!!

Here's my little wrenching area keeps me sane (sometimes) or at least outta trouble! LOL!!
DSC03511.jpg
DSC03513.jpg

nice stellerrc, But I thought you said you were Canadian? I don't see a single timmies cup in there anywhere!
When I lived in Hamilton I had them everywhere. Couldn't throw a dead cat without hitting a timmies.

room looks good!

That's a very busy little workshop you have there steller......... EXCELLENT !! :resp:

well guys i got tired of the wwwwwwiiiide bench full of junk,
the bird nest :
100_2302.jpg

so i cut it in half and came up with this:

Not seeing where you can actually do any wrenchin' Soulja, :) but you have a sweet collection there bud.

all jokes aside....inside the house on that desk is where i do my wrenching!! you didn't see all the stuff on the it????? that's my worktable! maybe i will take pics from a different angle for ya....look to the lower right of the second pic and you'll see my toolbox. how about these..........
Picture446.jpg

Picture447.jpg

Picture448.jpg

I didn't see any tools in the first shots, but I was just jabbing you anyway. You have more room than I do if you look back through this thread. lol

Very nice fellows, how ya'll keep it so nice and orderly eludes me.
most of the time my room looks like a train wreck,parts thrown everywere.

I used to just use the living room floor after the kids went to bed. But we just moved and our new place has a shop! Of course I took it over right away. It has a built in exhaust fan, its own water heater and sink, even a wall heater for when its cold. Here are a couple shots of it.
000_4888.jpg

000_4887.jpg

000_4885.jpg

Ya, my girl is stoked that I wont be washing my filters and tires in the kitchen anymore. :lmao:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back