Share your crash damage pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Servo Saver

16cd0334.jpg

A Arm

fdf3f029.jpg

086 Pipe

494c0ae9.jpg

This is what happens when you have a bad day. I felt like breaking something so here is the end result. Oh yah I feel better.

How did you do it ?

Nice! Is it just the way the hub is sitting or is the shock shaft bent too?

Full speed, jump a 8 ft hill, truck aiming for the tree in mid air. BOOOOOM. Believe it or not but the shock shaft is fine but the drive shaft looked like a sway bar. I threw the drive shaft in the pond because that thing was bent so much, plus a was very very angry.

Full speed, jump a 8 ft hill, truck aiming for the tree in mid air. BOOOOOM. Believe it or not but the shock shaft is fine but the drive shaft looked like a sway bar. I threw the drive shaft in the pond because that thing was bent so much, plus a was very very angry.

I can just imagen this happening in my head :lmao:

well i drove my savage around a little bit today and doing some up and down the street and accidently rolled it once and this happened.
bought these to fix the rear camber so my tires wouldn't ware funny.
IMG_20110308_150427.jpg

well i used these to adjust the camber in the rear cause i have the integy rear hub carriers and they were either in to far or out to far and i didn't want my tires to ware funny so i needed these to make them straight

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back