Share your crash damage pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW
When i first seen the first picture i thought that the truck was in 2 LOL but yet again that's a savage not a t-maxx LOL
Nice body carnage ..

went to change my spur gear on my flux and found this:
65a30cf7.jpg

found out why my motor would spin but the truck wouldn't go very fast the nut was loose and thats the result.

Heres my picture of the damage of crashing into a lampost

There lower arms split not snapped just were they joined at seam popping of the pin and the drive rod came out the tyre came of wheel

Could of been alot worse it gave me a laugh

Got duct tape ? lol not to bad arms are cheap on ebay ... just reglue that tire but I'm sure you know that ..

update all in the pictures fixed but then found that the wheel hub snapped so looks like it be on the fixing table until my parts arrive

update all in the pictures fixed but then found that the wheel hub snapped so looks like it be on the fixing table until my parts arrive

That sucks.. I know you have most likely read to say clear of alloy suspension part "hop ups". Most are down grades. But the hub is one part in alloy that holds up to this abuse. The plastic hub is a typical fail point on simple crashes like this..

well today i was racing my savage arounf and hitting jumps in front of my house the damage report is 2 bb shock caps (any recomdations on new ones) i bent a flux axle in a v and broke the end of my bb thing and a front bulkhead will post pics latter

Last edited by a moderator:
iv been reading forums, this one and some others to find out answers to my questions and so on and so forth, in my reading i read about members taking 20-25ft maybe even higher and not breaking a single part bad landings or good ones, even watch some videos as well. so anyway i built a jump for my savage yesterday got the plans from rcbasher.com it came out really well for my first ramp sorry no pics (if you want to see it i can take some pics) anyway i do my first jump i would say about 5 or 6 ft was taking it slow landed it PERFECT and this is the result both rear
2010-07-23143443.jpg

those were HD dog bones i had some spares weren't HD but they let me continue on my jumping did one more jump landed far nothing bad Lost front wheel drive broke another dog bone so i said hey i can still drive it in rear wheel drive, took another jump landed ok landed on the front tires then the back, died wouldn't move looked under my body found this
2010-07-23143454.jpg

this was all in one day and only like 10 or 20 minutes of driving, so i said i have had enought took it in and did a little inspection of the truck and found this
99e6830c.jpg

only had them since may and had very little drive time on them but i will use them till they won't stay on the wheel anymore. needless to say my luck went down the toilet, seems to happen to me alot for some reason i can break parts just lightly driving mostly dog bones just driving around the gravel or the road and i will suddenly loose either front or rear power really ticks me off that wasn't a good day.

but i fixed my esc i just soldered what was left of the wire in the case and sprayed some liquid electical tape on them and left it in the case now my on/off switch is my plugging in and unplugging my batteries. sorry for the long post just wanted to share and vent thanks for looking and reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
i was jumping my savage flux today, and i hit the ramp and took off my nose was starting to point to the ground so hit the throttle to correct it think i may have had to much throttle cause the rear of my flux hit so hard and boom lost rear wheel drive well i snapped my rear center Dog bone:

dogbone.jpg

and i noticed that my rear tires wouldn't rotate seperatly so i took out my diff the BP gears were still perfect like new so i started :thinking: well what about the inside of the diff so i took it apart and found this:

Diffdamage1.jpg

damn that sucks but parts are on the way, and i just got it working too, lol every time i jump my flux something breaks.

kaboom!!!

not so much the jump that breaks it, its the landing. just let off throttle before your tires make contact & that wont happen.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back