Share your crash damage pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Truck is fine just need to resolder the broken wires. The shock came off the ball in the front but that just had to be snaped back on. The tree has seen better days though. Lol. Savage 1 tree 0

Sorry I washed the blood off lol. Not going to stand around taking pics of myself at the track. I will take a pic of my hand when it is more than just red. Should make a nice blister.

so i assumed you learned the lesson don't put wire near moving objects . and check twice before running lol lol lol ol

whats this? carnage post without pics?
igj41h.jpg

2418jlf.jpg

Dude, i mean seriously, youre callin a cut servo wire & that lil boo boo "A Bloody Mess?"

My son was 4 years old when he got this burn from his cousin's savage & dint even make such a big deal out of it

fbmiwn.jpg

Lmao. It was just a title. Was bloody from the cuts though. Like I said I had just started it up so it wasn't very hot yet. Sorry next time I will try to blow something up for you.

But seriously, that's the outcome of getting my finger stuck in the fuel tank, losing signal and going WOT. You should have seen the car we hit!!!

olentangyfatal081109.jpg

No, I didn't run into a random sledgehammer left laying around. I broke my stinkin phillips-head bit! Not just stripped, either, the whole tip snapped off in one of the purple plate screws. It sucks, too, cause it was part of a set I got free. My Dad got it with a generic Leatherman he got for doing some seminar for a firehouse on HAZMAT containment.
Now I gotta go spend money on a replacement! Sucks when you break free tools...

(The white gunk on the diff is lithium grease. Works great, cheap as dirt. Just don't use it inside the diff.)
DSC01535.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back