Share your crash damage pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yah dude I agree with Texas I managed to hit a light pole right in the middle of a grass strip and I sware to god that thing wasn't there when I had started bashing .So I have a theory l think that these obsticles deliberetly move in front of our truck to crash in to them! It's some type o alien force

Man, thats a savage for ya.

Truck was prolly doing 45-50 mph into a tree (scale speed 400 mph) with minimal damage.

thats the beaty of stock arms in action also.

Nice hit & fix jr, how much for the caps?

Well this is kinda minor except for the last part that really broke my heart... Let me start with saying that i took my wing off... lol. For no reason just cause and i wanna slap myself. I was doing some high speed runs ripping up and down the street noticed my foams came out. So i went over to the truck and seen this..

Tore the tire :cwm27:. Glue held up good.. the tires still on the wheel.. lol

Now part two.. before that tire had ripped.. i had flipped my truck and this happen. :crying:

Time to order new on road tires aye?

Let me say though.. i do love this look.. and these spis handle great with the nitro.

i like it better scratched. startin to look like a Savage now boi. whats the red scrap on the kooling head?

Nice jr.. Luv the look of the spi's!! rockout

good comeback dude....i saw Biscuit Raider beat the hell out of his Flux jumpin it about 20-30 ft in the air and only bent two rear dogbones. can't beat a savage hawse......just can't do it!

DSC02807.jpg

DSC02809.jpg

DSC02812.jpg

lol ba, holy crap.... those stock 2 speed gears?

well its done for the mill ill get a pic of the block its bad also but heres the pistion for now will get better pics also
S2401656.jpg

S2401655.jpg

S2401653.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back