Share your crash damage pics!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you can prolly squeeze a few more tanks out of it :FarleyParty:

shaft holder

I had that experience. The rotor start in my opinion can be to agressive during start which caused my shaft holder pin to fall off. That caused the connecting rod and piston to wiggle. I am going with pull start from now on. Is that a K5.9 part?

Did you say mission acomplished after she blew lj? How many tanks did it take till it let go?

nice job lj! I know that motor did not want to go down easy, even when you tried to kill it.

HAHA first day with my flux in a HUGEEEE OPEN Football FIELD! And at WOT i maanged to hit a goal post! Only smashed the upper and lower A Arms. Savage is tough!!!

As someone said... Trees and poles of any sort are like magnets to these trucks!

HAHA first day with my flux in a HUGEEEE OPEN Football FIELD! And at WOT i maanged to hit a goal post! Only smashed the upper and lower A Arms. Savage is tough!!!

As someone said... Trees and poles of any sort are like magnets to these trucks!
yup,and also dogs,till fluffy's leash gets caught aroud my bumper,playtimes over for fluffy anyways :lmao:

Well took the savage to the lhs today for a few hours of practice. Was running it in the parking lot and it lost power and went crusing across the parking lot and into a tree. To get to it I made a head first dive through six feet of thorn bushes. Once I got to the car I tried to pinch off the exsust but it fell off when I did so I quickly pulled the fuel line and put my hand over the manafold to shut it off.

End of story I am bloody and burned but the car is fine.

The servo exstension that runs from the battery to the rx got cut by the breaks to cause the whole thing b

Well took the savage to the lhs today for a few hours of practice. Was running it in the parking lot and it lost power and went crusing across the parking lot and into a tree. To get to it I made a head first dive through six feet of thorn bushes. Once I got to the car I tried to pinch off the exsust but it fell off when I did so I quickly pulled the fuel line and put my hand over the manafold to shut it off.

End of story I am bloody and burned but the car is fine.

The servo exstension that runs from the battery to the rx got cut by the breaks to cause the whole thing b

pics? & did anyone see this?

kinda how the hellfire story went.

got carbos from smf solve the prob.

Need to rig up a throttal return and yea my wife and everyone ther saw it. Took out a chunk of the tree but no damage to the truck. Good thing I was only going slow warming it up.

I only have a pic of the cut wire right now and I need to get infront of My pc to upload them as my phone won't push anything to photobucket right now.

dec269ce.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Back