rc4me center diff Super 5SC transmission in my HPI Savage Flux HP

olds97_lss

I got some thicker o-rings from China on ebay to put in the cups. That seems to have stopped my binding/chatter issues in the front.

However, I also bought an Arrma outcast... you know what happens when you get a new truck, you drive it... A LOT! Haven't had my savage off the shelf in a couple weeks. Been off work all this week just to take a break and have been running my outcast all week. Being able to air a truck out without having to worry about shocks is quite a blast! However, I think I may have a new problem. To gear it similar to my savage, the esc/motor runs hot on 4S. I may have to change to 6S... good thing I just bought 4 more 2S packs a couple months ago...

olds97_lss

Looks like that one comes with grease all over in it. Mine was pretty dry inside. Actually worked out well since the first thing I did was have to take it apart to put oil in the center diff. Less of a mess to work on.

Also has the input shaft without a hex on it for the slipper spring washer. That was something I transferred over from my stock flux transmission or odds are it would have tightened/loosened itself with use. Odd that HPI did that.