Project Name: Black Magic ..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Know what... that looks alot like these things i use at work called mickey mouse keys..
LOOK

sent the driver at work to go scoop these up at a LHS close to my work.

Still have one more to go get plus my upper arm braces Do i need 4 or just 2 arm braces?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well here it is gents.. all finalized.

I haven't even ran this thing yet.. Started her once and gave her a rev and thats it. Tomorrow ill get some video of this thing. I wanna thank all of you that are extremely helpful with this build.. I love the way it came out! More mods to come I'm sure!

-HYP

LMAO!! i thought i was the only one that bought MAXIM LMAO!!
CROWN YOUR SAVAGE you have no reason to call it a 21 anymore..lol welcome to MODS

Looks great HYP Lovin those black blast rims, id never seen them before only the chrome ones, they look sick!

Whats your mid tank plans for the XL chassis? I did mine with the FLM servo plate/mounts and made my own throttle/brake servo plate screwed to the stock fuel tank holes in the TVP.

Looks great HYP Lovin those black blast rims, id never seen them before only the chrome ones, they look sick!

Whats your mid tank plans for the XL chassis? I did mine with the FLM servo plate/mounts and made my own throttle/brake servo plate screwed to the stock fuel tank holes in the TVP.

Yeah when the blasts arrived in the packages i said.. OH man!! These are gonna look hot! Thanks londoner!

Midtank... Well when i was at the LHS i picked these up RPM servo mounts Gonna give them a try. I was thinking about making my own plate for the tank and mounting my steering servo to the side of the chassis. I still have no idea what tank to even go with. MY LHS doesn't have many and i wanna make sure i order the right one. Other than that the linkage should be rather easy. Ill keep you guys posted!! Thanks for all the C&C!

Also i have a black wing coming.. Should i mount it or leave it as is? I kinda like this look.

Sounds good, you may wanna integrate your steering servo into the mid tank plate though, i couldnt find a way of mounting it to the XL TVP without making up some sort of plate to mount to the TVP first but you may be more inventive than me and pull it off lol

The wing comes down to preference i guess, if you like it off leave it off, i love running a wing, it helps keep your head from touching the ground too, but youl need to cut your body to mount it though iv found having the wing really helps protect the body from damage at the rear.

Members online

No members online now.
Back