Project Name: Black Magic ..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok i need to look into more black wheels.. I really don't like the beadlocks to much. Shopping time..

Got shipping conformation on most of my items except the tires..

Got in the GT-2 Body today.. Picking up the gloss black paint and the backing paint to. I can't wait to see it finalized. Also what weight oil should i put in my shocks? Also do i need to buy inner foams for these tires?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am gonna go with PRC's 250cc mid-tank and if I remember correctly it came to like $125 or close to it. I think that was with shipping too, though.

how big of tank you thinking? If you want the ofna 220cc tank the mother of all tanks you can't use the FLM mid plate you would have to find your own way to mount it or get Jasons mid plate (you CAN'T use the older bulks you need X bulks or newer for mounting the 220cc). I myself like the clean look of the Cen/Mugen tank mod. But other people like the Hellfire, MGT, etc.. look around and find what you like best.

looks like you got some nice looking parts hypnotiq should be a sweet truck when it is together. but you are going to need the engine support braces with the notch in them to clear the rear drive shaft with your xl chassis

Try and take a razor blade and poke a hole in the bubbles..Then take something and run over the bubbles to see if that gets rid of them.. Just my
:peace:

looks like you got some nice looking parts hypnotiq should be a sweet truck when it is together. but you are going to need the engine support braces with the notch in them to clear the rear drive shaft with your xl chassis

Your talking this right?

If so.. I'm just gonna mod mine. Hopefully it works out!

I hope this stuff is waiting for me when i get home today! That would be sweet!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back