Project Name: Black Magic ..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We got a few. Ercm picco and pipe. Hellfire shafts are bad. Savages rock and tmaxx's .... Well we don't like them:)

I have always feared that they would shatter if you hit something wrong. I know alum will bend but it isn't a total failure so you can keep running your race or finish out your bash and not have to rip it down to replace.

If they hold up though I want them.

Yeah Hyp, I want to save up once I get back to work and just order up a whole slew of CF from PRC. I'll have a Picco first, and the ERCM pipe is on the way as soon as Robin gets that MO. I'll be pretty happy with it then... I think LOL. I may try FLM bulks eventually but I really have had zero problems with any of the HPI plastic parts. I mean the thing got ran over and drug down the street by a fedex truck and I didn't even lose a suspension arm, nothing. One cracked wheel, two shock shafts broke off at the threads, and slightly bent TVPS. It rolled under the truck three times before it came out the back also! All that crushing and twisting and the bulkheads, diffs, tranny, shock towers, body mounts, and roll bar all came out of it perfectly and I didn't even have a body on. Some minor scuffs to the roll bar and tips of the body mounts are the only eveidence that it even happened. Savage FTW!

Got it weighed yesterday.. with spi wheels.. 12lbs exactly.. rockout..

Had a little fun yesterday.

IMGP0197.JPG

IMGP0191.JPG

Wash that thing FOO!

keep it dirty! looks sweet buddy, nice to see someone burning some nitro out there. and look on ebay and rc tech. i got my lunsford turnbuckles and pics for 20 shipped off of rctech

Operation "lose weight"

Current weight no shoes about 1/4 of fuel in the tank...
IMGP0201.JPG

Thinking about making a few adjustments to make it a tad lighter.. I would like your thoughts on this.. I will want to keep my blk flm tvps on.

HPI 86343 TITANIUM GEAR SHAFT 6x12x78mm
HPI 86345 TITANIUM DRIVE SHAFT 6x70mm
HPI 86344 TITANIUM IDLER SHAFT 6x8x45mm
PRC153 HPI Savage Bulkhead Lower Plate CF
PRC184 HPI Savage X, XL, FLUX Wing Mount Plate CF
PRC107 HPI Savage 21, 25, X, SS Servo/Mid-Tank Kit CF
PRC110 HPI Savage 21, 25, X, SS Motor Plate Kit

can never go wrong with upgrades, especially the ones on your list. are the gear shafts necessary? have you had trouble in the past?

Man i luv the look of black wheels on there..Looks SWEEEEEETTT!!!!!!

Looks good Hypnotiq. I have the same bonz on maximizers and badlands that wheels and love the performance.

Latest posts

Members online

Back