Project Name: Black Magic ..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ comp, I'm gonna attempt to mood mine.

@nitromite, I'm debating cutting the front out kinda like a square and leaving just the hpi part aong the top.

Bad news... Everything showed up except those dam diffs... Errrr.. Says forest park so there only about 60-70 miles away!

@ comp, I'm gonna attempt to mood mine.

@nitromite, I'm debating cutting the front out kinda like a square and leaving just the hpi part aong the top.

Bad news... Everything showed up except those dam diffs... Errrr.. Says forest park so there only about 60-70 miles away!
thats what i was saying next time cut it out before you stick it on and you will save the head ach..lol

yep those are the parts i was mentioning and i think with the xl only 1 needs to be notched. they are easy to mod if you have a round file or a dremil . you only need to remove enough to clear the dog bone

Yeah I seen a thread someone had made asking the same question and crash had recomended that. I have a dremel just gonna get to work tomorrow and make this happen. Thanks guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
well.. heres my attempt ay modding my own. Just so everyone knows i did have to end up modding both braces. Also got my black shocks on you can see in the background!!!

Stuffs ready... where are my freaking diffs?

OFNA Black cooling head... I want a new exhaust header..mine looks kinda jacked up.

Just waiting on my diffs...

Tires all glued and ready to roll...

Just waiting on my diffs guys... Hopefully they should be in today.

Thanks nitromite.. I'm thinking about incorporating the mid tank to it before i wrap it up. I just think the white tank sticking out the side is gonna ruin the black look. Looking for somewhere to mount my steering servo.

cant help with the mid tank mod i have never done one but good luck you will figure it out or paint the tank black.

if the x and xl have the same bulks then no! they will line up but not correctly
xlshock-1.jpg

21shock.jpg

I'm afraid you will need theis as well they are for the xl. sorry
coolguys001.jpg

theis were on the old 21
86068.jpg

no they do not come w/diffs, but if you are handy and don't need your old ones you could grind them down, the holes do match up.

k.. gotta drive to two different LHS stores to get my Shock towers 15 each. Then now get these doo hickeys. Anyone got a model number for those?

Latest posts

Members online

Back