for all the ford people here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ford had the best when they had the 7.3 after that there are just pos,as of 2010 ford will be making there own diesel engines or i heard they might be puting cats in there truck,if they do that they might have the best,as long as there are useing the international navistar engine they are crap,and international cant even come up with there own injecters they have to steal cats and they are paying for that,only thing i am saying is the 2003 1/2 and up diesel are pos they should have never went to the 6.0 and 6.4

The fact is you chevy guys don't know what you are talkin about.You guys put fords down like their no good but c'mon if they were,they would not even be the number one seller(trucks) any more(theres a reason that there number one).JUST WATCH when they let go of navister and start makin there own desiels.FACE THE FACTS!!!!!!!!

The fact is you chevy guys don't know what you are talkin about.You guys put fords down like their no good but c'mon if they were,they would not even be the number one seller(trucks) any more(theres a reason that there number one).JUST WATCH when they let go of navister and start makin there own desiels.FACE THE FACTS!!!!!!!!

LOL ~~~~!!!!!:FarleyParty:

As far as Truck sales go. The F-150 is the best selling truck, but barely. And if you combine GM it's easy to see which manufacturer sells the most trucks.

Chevy out sells Ford in Texas now, that's got to be a huge chunk of the truck market. I think more Tundra drivers are Ford converts. Chevy guys are staying Chevy.

2007 Truck Sales:

Ford F-Series: 690,589
Chevy Silverado: 618,257
Dodge Ram: 358,295
GMC Sierra: 208,243
Toyota Tundra: 196,555
Nissan Titan: 65,746

I'll repeat my stance here and that is if it's American and has a V8, it's all good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally someone posted some facts!!!!!

Too bad it wasn't you lol
Combine Chevy and GMC what do you got??????
I say we (Chevy guys) leave this thread alone and start our own.
This is too much flaming between all of us here as family members.
I have been biting my tongue and already feel bad for the first part of this post.

Dave

Too bad it wasn't you lol
Combine Chevy and GMC what do you got??????
I say we (Chevy guys) leave this thread alone and start our own.
This is too much flaming between all of us here as family members.
I have been biting my tongue and already feel bad for the first part of this post.

Dave

u said it dave combine them and it out sells them all,they are both gm's

As far as Truck sales go. The F-150 is the best selling truck, but barely. And if you combine GM it's easy to see which manufacturer sells the most trucks.

Chevy out sells Ford in Texas now, that's got to be a huge chunk of the truck market. I think more Tundra drivers are Ford converts. Chevy guys are staying Chevy.

2007 Truck Sales:

Ford F-Series: 690,589
Chevy Silverado: 618,257
Dodge Ram: 358,295
GMC Sierra: 208,243
Toyota Tundra: 196,555
Nissan Titan: 65,746

I'll repeat my stance here and that is if it's American and has a V8, it's all good.

I know the facts don't lie but I have had the greatest luck with imports and will never go back to domestic garbage. They lose 50% of their value as soon as they leave the lot. With my experience the reliability of an import far overpasses any domestic.

This reminds me of every domestic fan, they are all hi on there domestic truck dishing out trash garbage to imports, even though they have never tried one.

Whatever I will stick to my imports, I actually enjoy smoking domestics on the road.

I know I sounded angry but I am not, just stating what I feel like is happening. :motorcycle:

i know my stroker will smoke domestics, but it has trouble keeping up with some domestics. and its been pulled out by yoters, so i cant say anything bad about them.

And if you combine GM it's easy to see which manufacturer sells the most trucks.
I could care less about GMC.We have been talking about Ford vs Chevy and when you guys start facing facts then you go for backup(GMC).
Ford is Ford,Chevy is Chevy,and GMC is GMC,not Chevy.IMO,you can't combine GMC with Chevy and say they are the same.

although i am a ford guy, chevy and gm;s are the same thing, they just get a different grill, and emblems.
so technically they are the same. but for the reasons being argued here, they are sepereate companies.

Right.And since there are two companies making the same thing,ofcourse there will be more sold.:duh:

I could care less about GMC.We have been talking about Ford vs Chevy and when you guys start facing facts then you go for backup(GMC).
Ford is Ford,Chevy is Chevy,and GMC is GMC,not Chevy.IMO,you can't combine GMC with Chevy and say they are the same.

well i guess DE NILE is not just a river in africa.......................
and yes chevy and gmc are the same company....just two divisions of GENERAL MOTORS!!!!!!!!!! ford guys refuse to believe this so they can feel good about having the SECOND best selling truck in america....and as for gm not making their own diesels....... uhmm HELLOOOOOOOOO gm ows isuzu

well i guess DE NILE is not just a river in africa.......................
and yes chevy and gmc are the same company....just two divisions of GENERAL MOTORS!!!!!!!!!! ford guys refuse to believe this so they can feel good about having the SECOND best selling truck in america....and as for gm not making their own diesels....... uhmm HELLOOOOOOOOO gm ows isuzu

well the sierra and the whatever the other ones is are two seperate trucks, so they cant be grouped together when counting the numbers this way. if you were looking at what each copany sells then you could. but cold hard facts are that the fseries is the best selling truck in america

sooooo when ford combined the sales of the tempo/ topaz to make it the best selling compact in north america way back in the day.... it was ok then, ok for ford to combine sales from 2 divisions... but not ok for gm to do it.......lol whatever it takes to make ya sleep at night!!!!!!!!!!!

i sleep just fine at night, cus i know i have the best built truck in the us.
and wasnt the tempo and topaz both FORD products?

the silverado and whaever the other one is are chevy and gm. although they are both owned by gmc, they are seperate companies.

thats like saying pete and kw are combining sales under paccar

You guys all know Chevy is the coolest truck ever, anyone who says no is just jealous, and anyone who says their not jealous is just even more jealous. So there.

Who wants a cookie?

Whatever we like, Ford or Chevy, we're all brothers! I have lots of friends with Fords, and alot with Chevys. As long as your happy with your truck, who cares about the other things.

exactly. i just like stirring up crap.

its depends on what you were raised around, and how you like what you have i guess. no 2 trucks are alike. so some people have awesome luck with one truck and somebody else may have horrible luck with theirs. manufacturers need to get their priorities straight and do like austrailia does: if 80% isnt made inside the country, it cant be sold here.

Same, lol. Its fun stoking the fire every once in awhile.

Your exactly right too. Our Chevy has gave us everything you could want in a truck, power, durability, ease of use, etc, and I'm sure many Ford owners are also very satisfied with their trucks. That would be a good idea, the 80% thing. I still would like to see a truly 100% American made truck, it would be interesting to see how it held up.

Now that, would be sick. Here you go Ford fans! Look at this beauty!

P3180541.jpg

Simply.....ASTOUNDING!

The opinions, alliances, and utter humiliation we are willing to dole out to one another.

Through it all, we are all here for one reason, and we all agree on one FACT........

HPI SAVAGE's RULE!!!
It doesn't matter HOW you get to the bashin spot... as long as you get there!

|||

Simply.....ASTOUNDING!

The opinions, alliances, and utter humiliation we are willing to dole out to one another.

Through it all, we are all here for one reason, and we all agree on one FACT........

HPI SAVAGE's RULE!!!
It doesn't matter HOW you get to the bashin spot... as long as you get there!

|||

LOL. Very true!

First off I will continue to bite my tongue on this banter.
Second, good points Moto I agree!.
Third-SWEEEEET Chevy SD!!!

Dave

alright, the edge isnt even in the sae class as the tahoe.

and sd, as much as it pains me to admit it, that is a really nice truck.

Latest posts

Members online

Back