for all the ford people here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NICE .. I wonder why there is more of these then chevy ?
Because its easier to make words out of FORD.Chevy has much harder letters to come up with words.

Actually Stang. Fords diesels are produced by Internation Harvester. Sorry dude I love fords too. But had to point out the fact. They just don't advertise them as IH engines. And as far as the whole what is better deal. I have owned Ford, Chevy, Dodge, toyota, Acura , Honda , Nissan etc etc. I have yet to see one I didn't have to work on at one point or another. To quote Rodney King " Can't we all just get along "

actually guys, the powerstroke name is from the International Navistar name. Case bought the harvester division of IH and thats why its Case IH.

as far as what stang said, the powerstroke has been a "powerstroke" name since 1994. before that it was just a 6.9l idi or 7.3l idi. they didnt have a name other than International Navistar. there has been rumors of ford making their own engine, but it looks like they will be (unfortunatly) sticking with navistar, and maybe in the future producing their own engine. ive heard rumors of an inline 6 550hp engine.

Here is a real truck! This is from today, at Moonrocks out by Pyramid lake. This is our chevy I was talking about. It could go almost everywhere the rock buggies could.

P3150514.jpg

P3150515.jpg

P3150516-1.jpg

P3150517-1.jpg

P3150518-1.jpg

Even if its not, we don't really care. Thanks for your concern though.

Not like anyone obeys all the laws now anyways, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can just imagine you guys going back home on foot some day.....
Any way,I just remembered a couple years ago...our 97' ford had to pull our neighbors chevy truck out of his driveway!!Hahahaha!
Today he drives 2 Ford f-150s and a Ford Edge!..I guess our Ford sent a message huh..

That exact same chevy you see was pulling tons of fords, dodges, and every other car you can imagine up an on-ramp last year during a large snow storm. NO ford made it up that hill, at that time it had stock suspension. This was the only vehicle that could do it, and we were offered a good citizen award by the city police station.

well maybe i should dig up some of my old time slips.... ya know ones in which the "almighty 5.0 mustang" was being owed by my GMC safari.......

LOL our 98 ford blew an engine turning the key to start it. And then blew another engine on a road trip.

I will gaurantee that Chevy I posted in the pics will go above and beyond where any ford could dream of going, lol.

That exact same chevy you see was pulling tons of fords, dodges, and every other car you can imagine up an on-ramp last year during a large snow storm. NO ford made it up that hill, at that time it had stock suspension. This was the only vehicle that could do it, and we were offered a good citizen award by the city police station.
If a ford would have had the tires that you have now,it could have done plenty more than your frikin' chevy.
For crying out load,where are you ford guys....this is a ford thread..HELLO.

this is getting old lets just go by recalls ford had more recalls since 2003 then any other make,that should say it all,

Last edited by a moderator:
History(2003)does not say anything.Ford has found the problem and is now the leader once again.

I could get some chevy employees on here and they could tell you worse stuff.
Sorry,can't go on youtube.(internet problems)

If a ford would have had the tires that you have now,it could have done plenty more than your frikin' chevy.
For crying out load,where are you ford guys....this is a ford thread..HELLO.

No, actually it wouldn't have came close. I would love to see a same year (1993) model Ford try that. Have you worked around and been around vehicles your entire life? I come from a family who has been in the auto industry for a long time, and we own and do our own work in a customization/exhaust shop. Fords cant compare to Chevrolets in any aspect, whatsoever.

and i also worked for chevy before i went to ford ,i was at chevy for 3 years so i have worked for both and had more warr work at ford,and ford has no money and keeps cutting job because they don't know how to build a truck and keep on loosing sales

I too have been at a Chevy Dealer for over 15 years and my warranty work has declined big time (as a heavy line tech).
So much so I have left and am considering a career change or to go to an independent to work on-Fords!

Dave

and i also worked for chevy before i went to ford ,i was at chevy for 3 years so i have worked for both and had more warr work at ford,and ford has no money and keeps cutting job because they don't know how to build a truck and keep on loosing sales

as far as that go, i haven't seen a chevy truck or dodge truck that has gone through as much crap as i have put mine through and stay in one piece. they are loosing money because of the crappy deal with international navistar, navistar doesnt want to warranty their motors, so ford has to cover all the shoddy work on the 6.0l and 6.4l powerstrokes. the 7.3l was the bast thing to ever happen to ford since the assembly line. i have seen more chevrolet and dodge trucks up on the auction block that i have fords. they have auctions in ohio and out on the east coast almost dedicated to auctioning off chevy's and dodges. just to set the record straight, my truck went through 7 years of plowing at 250* trans temps, from Michigan to dallas texas and back 80mph pulling 50k, and never lost more than 5mph through the hills down south. lets see a 00 chevy or dodge with 140k miles on it do that.

It's crap like MotorTrend and their ilk who are doing in the American car companies. They are nothing more than a useless advertising portal now who are obviously in bed with foreign makers.

Latest posts

Members online

Back