for all the ford people here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
007 Pete

heres some pics of my 007 pete. its been dubbed the Dreadnaught. :p

Photo.jpg

Photo_02.jpg

enjoy!

i just have to ge the stacks on and the lights on the intakes on the side of the truck.

The Ford edge is lots nicer than that tahoe.Thats my two cents.

Edge? Your just joking right? You obviously haven't been in a fully loaded 08' Tahoe.

alright, the edge isnt even in the sae class as the tahoe.

and sd, as much as it pains me to admit it, that is a really nice truck.

Thanks Dread, its an awesome truck. Your Pete' is pretty cool too though! Do you drive truck? If you do, do you go on those big long trips across states and stuff? You must get to see a lot.

seeing as I'm only 20, i cant drive across state lines. but i have my dad with me, so i have him drive when we are out of state.

the longest trip i have taken was to texas. it took me 3 days for the turn. i cant wait till i turn 21 cus I'm going on a cross country tour and seeing all i can see while I'm working.

i have seen a fully loaded 08 suburban, and i envy the person that can afford that sort of vehicle. i cant even afford the replacement trans for my truck.

The Ford edge is lots nicer than that tahoe.Thats my two cents.

how can u say that,they are not even in the same class,are u thinking about the trailblazer and the edge is a crossover suv its not even a real truck like the tahoe.:pannedout:

Since when can you put looks in a differant class???I just said the the Ford Edge's LOOKS are tons nicer.Every Chevy to my eyes makes me :puke:

if it doesnt have a bed on it, it doesnt matter to me anyways.

what your powerstroke don't have a bed,we need to put a ball bearing turbo on that truck of yours,some high hp injectors,mill the pistons,dual high pressure pumps,banks kit and then it will be a ok ford lol,i also like my rigs if i was able to have one as a daily driver i would (single axle pete with a 625 c-16).You need some more lights and some big boy pipes on the pete of yours lol

what your powerstroke don't have a bed,we need to put a ball bearing turbo on that truck of yours,some high hp injectors,mill the pistons,dual high pressure pumps,banks kit and then it will be a ok ford lol,i also like my rigs if i was able to have one as a daily driver i would (single axle pete with a 625 c-16).You need some more lights and some big boy pipes on the pete of yours lol

well i got 7 inch tips, and all the lights are on there now, that pic was from almost 2 months ago.

as far as the banks kit goes, you can keep it. i love my dp-tuner, and i can get as much horsepower as i need w/out twin pumps. but maybe in the future when i want to get crazy with it, ill prolly go for 1000 rwhp, or steal the DOuble Overtime Powerstroke.

Latest posts

Members online

Back