for all the ford people here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

94 one ton

-Can Hear Every Valve Rap On Long Extended Trips

-Cheap, Hardly Efficient, Virtually Run On Luck Every Time

-Cracked Heads, Every Valve Rattles, Oil Leaks Every Time

-Constantly Having Every Vehicle Recalled Over Lousy Engineering Techniques

"Chevy, built like a rock and runs like one too."
Chevy"?

CHEVROLET= Cheap Heavy Equipment, Very Rusty, Overly Loved, Eventually Towed

CHEVY= Cheapest Heap Ever Visioned Yet

GMC= Garage Man's Companion

GMC= Gotta Mechanic Coming

GMC= *** Mans Chariot

GM= General Mistake

GM= Glued Metal

IROC= I Run On Credit

IROC= I'm a retard out cruising

IROC= Idiotic retard Out Cruising

IROC= I'd Rather Own a Corvette

IROC= I reek of cologne

IROC= I really own crap

Z28= Zippy 2.8 Liter

SS= Super Slow

RS - Really Slow

CORVETTE= Completely Over-Rated, Very Expensive, Technically Troubled Engine
I saw a cheap hat at a gas station down here in Alabama that read " Those who say they would rather push a Chevy than drive a Ford usually do" I thought it was pretty funny... damn should have bought it!
I am sure everybody has heard the one "On a quiet night you can hear a ford rust" well it might be true but "It doesnt have to be a quiet night to here a chevy rust"

chevy like a rock??? you gotta kick a rock to make it move!!! ya had to add it just because its the only decent one that i know that you didnt cover lol

F O R D

Found On Rubbish Dumps
Fix Or Repair Daily
Fails On Rainy Days
Fails On Race Day
Found On Roadside Dead
Failure Of Research & Development
Found On Road Deserted
Fast Only Running Downhill
Factory Ordered Road Disaster
Factory Ordered Rebuilt Dodge
Flip Over Read Directions
Four Old Rusted Doors
Ford Owner Really Dumb
For Only Retarded Drivers
Fabrication Ordinare Reparation Dispendieuse (French for ordinary fabrication expensive repairs.)
Ford Owners Recommend Dodge
Flipped Over Russian Dunebuggy
For Off Road Death
Fords Only Run Downhill
Fat Old Rusted Dog
Freaking Old Rusted Dump
Forget Out Running Datsuns
For Old Retarded Drivers
F****d On Race Day
Found On Rangi’s Drive
First On Recycle Day
Backwards...Don't Ride Over Fifty
Fixed-up Old Repossesed Dodge
Found Old Rebuilt Dodge
Forget OutRunning Dale
Found On Railroad Deserted
Found On Railroad Dead
Fools Only Read Directions
First On Repair Dolly
Favorite Of Redneck Drivers
Backwards- Dumb Retards Own Fords
Funny Old Rebuilt Dodge
Fast Only Rolling Downhill
Found On Russian Dump
Forfiet On Race Day
Found On River Dead
Fancy Oil Recycling Device
Flies Off Road Deliberately
Full Of Rusty Dents
Fish Out River Daily
First On Rust and Deterioration
For Off Road Death
Frequently Overhauled, Rarely Driven
Frequent Opinion: Really Disappointed
Fumes and Odors Readily Detectable
Forlorn, Old, Ratridden Dustbin
Fabricated Of Refried Dung
Fraternal Order of Restored DeSotos
Fix Or Recycle Dilemma

I can do this all day people :hardlaugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha...another backwards Ford acronym-

Driver Returns On Foot! :smiliejam:

Column by a writer for the New York Stock Exchange!

Ford announced the largest loss in its 103-year history and followed that up with guidance of losses for 2007 and 2008. They missed estimates of a $1.35 loss per share by 15 cents. But don’t worry - CEO Mulally said “We know where we are. We are dealing with it and we’re on plan.” Go get ‘em tiger! Winston Churchill once said, “If you are going through hell, keep going.” Keep going Alan - you and your investors are in hell. Whatever your plan is ….2009 is a long time for investors to wait for a promise of profitability. Ford expects to burn through $10 billion in cash for operations through 2009 and spend another $7 billion to invest in new products. Good thing they mortgaged everything except the kitchen sink to borrow about $23.4 billion to cover all this red blood ink. I keep hearing about cost cutting but as everyone knows, at some point there is nothing left to cut or the cuts you really want to make (union labor contracts) are not on the table. About 38,000 hourly workers have signed up for buyout or early retirement offers and Ford says it plans to cut its white-collar staff by 14,000. Apparently, at the same time all these jobs are being lost and sacrifices are being made, part of Alan’s “Way Forward” plan includes paying managers and execs bonuses to reward them for their progress in the company’s cost-cutting plan. That is a PR disaster and a negotiating nightmare. And yet, the stock has traded flat to slightly higher today so what do I know. I have had an UP signal on Ford since 12/26/06 and a 10% gain, but my signals are a reflection on what the market thinks, not my personal opinion. Analysts and investors are supposedly buying the story that Ford threw all the losses and the (kitchen sink they did not mortgage) into last year, this year and next year. I hope they are right and the worst is over (or at least will be over in 2009). But if they aren’t - this company will be bankrupt or if you prefer - “Found on Road Dead.”

Lol, Ford Motor's is on life support!!! :hardlaugh:

well i will ALWAYS stick by my ford. my buddy has a dodge not a bad truck but i like my bronco. i have friends with chevys don't like em as much as my ford. never owned and never will own anything but ford. but also would rather drive chevy or dodge ovr sum foerign import piece

but also would rather drive chevy or dodge ovr sum foerign import piece

Now thats a AMEN Brother!!! :patriotism: :salute:

I'm a Dodge man myself, My first truck at 16 was a 1978 Dodge Powerwagon. I'm 32 now and every truck I bought since then was a Dodge. Have never owned a foreign car, truck or motorcycle, and hopefully never will.

Last edited by a moderator:
Go ahead and look at a consumers reports magizine and you will see proof that ford owns chevy.

Coming out of a family that has owned a auto customization shop since 1964, (and yes, we work there and do the things ourselves, we don't just own it), I can personally tell you, that Chevy completely owns Fords. Especially offroad.

i can tell u that the number one truck this year is the chevy 1500,i worked for ford for six years i will never own one atleast i can work on my gm engine with out taking the cab off,all i have to say is ford went down hill when the 6.0l came out

Ok well that was what the ford chevy or dodge thread was for!!! like really I'm sorry but grow up. Sorry to burst your bubble there buddy but now adays theyer all the freaking same. And do you know what that same is??? well ill tell you its the bottom line of CRAP

So in the future try to control your self and keep out of threads about things that you don't like :) will help keep down on the flame wars over which of the "big 3" is best there now i think before feelings get hurt i think that we should try to drop this thread, now i know I'm not a mod but really this was getting out of hand with all the ford is this and chevy is this thing.

well theres my 2 cents, take it or leave it

I'll have to take some pictures sometime of our 93' silverado K15, show these ford boys what a real truck looks like.

If we are trying to persuade each other to like the same brand we do,then none of us are going to get anywhere.I'll stick with ford,you stick with chevy,but I would rather recommend a ford.LOL!

Now thats a AMEN Brother!!! :patriotism: :salute:

I'm a Dodge man myself, My first truck at 16 was a 1978 Dodge Powerwagon. I'm 32 now and every truck I bought since then was a Dodge. Have never owned a foreign car, truck or motorcycle, and hopefully never will.

i don't mean to be a ****, but all the parts for your "american made" truck is made out of country and shipped in to the us to be put on "american made trucks"

i don't mean to be a ****, but all the parts for your "american made" truck is made out of country and shipped in to the us to be put on "american made trucks"

Almost all of the Delco parts that I put on my Trans Am are made in the US. And it's engineered here, and the profits aren't going overseas.

he has a point but chevys desils are isuzu soooo what now, and dodge is cummins and ford id ford so that says ford is the only one makin their own engines, not that thats a big advantage but if you want amaircan made id go ford

Actually Stang. Fords diesels are produced by Internation Harvester. Sorry dude I love fords too. But had to point out the fact. They just don't advertise them as IH engines. And as far as the whole what is better deal. I have owned Ford, Chevy, Dodge, toyota, Acura , Honda , Nissan etc etc. I have yet to see one I didn't have to work on at one point or another. To quote Rodney King " Can't we all just get along "

well as of 97 they still had been makeing their own engines soooo... idk all i can say is they are all the same as far as whos is better i don't think any one truly cares, because when it comes down to it the person who likes chevy will buy chevy, and the person who likes ford will buy a ford so why rub it in our facesthat we need to buy a chevy it wont change anything so reallt get it a rest or show proff on why they are soooo much better

F O R D

Found On Rubbish Dumps
Fix Or Repair Daily
Fails On Rainy Days
Fails On Race Day
Found On Roadside Dead
Found On Road Deserted
Fast Only Running Downhill
Factory Ordered Road Disaster
Factory Ordered Rebuilt Dodge
Flip Over Read Directions
Four Old Rusted Doors
Ford Owner Really Dumb
For Only Retarded Drivers
Fabrication Ordinare Reparation Dispendieuse (French for ordinary fabrication expensive repairs.)
Ford Owners Recommend Dodge
Flipped Over Russian Dunebuggy
For Off Road Death
Fords Only Run Downhill
Fat Old Rusted Dog
Freaking Old Rusted Dump
Forget Out Running Datsuns
For Old Retarded Drivers
F****d On Race Day
Found On Rangi’s Drive
First On Recycle Day
Backwards...Don't Ride Over Fifty