What's everyone's name????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The is Spruce- I have went by that name for about 15 years now- I'm 27 married for 6 years to my wonderful wife. I am currently a Route Sales Representative for Frito Lay North America. So in short I pimp chips for a living....lol... I am by trade and schooling a Ford Diesel tech, and electrical tech... gave that stuff up for something that i really enjoyed doing.
I have many hobbies- motorcycles- my savage- and fishing. Fishing is why my savage usaly only gets run in the winter.
I am also a car audio nut- i have build quite a few ground shakers in my day, now I still enjoy the thump but go for more for the Sound quality....

Hello, my name is Chris. I am 34 and I have served in the U.S. Coast Guard for 10 years now. I am married with 3 children. I currently live in a small town in Central Louisiana. I just recently started the savage x rtr is my first rc. I decided to start a hobby that my children and I will enjoy together one day.

hello my name is luis i am 38 live in miami florida I'm married my wifes name is kathy we have to boys victor 6 years old matthew 3 years old I'm a heavy equiptment mechanic for the water and sewer department (my job stincks sometimes) we enjoy runing our rc trucks i started with a revo and now i got two avages an old 25 and an xl i also got an ofna picco buggy that my son victor likes to run at our local track take care every one lou.

My name is Ed. I'm 42 and am in Champaign, IL (Go FIGHTING ILLINI). I never thought about RC until my wife brought home a brushles E-Revo from a garage sale for $20. That thing was fast and fun. I sold it and bought an E-Maxx. I did some work to it and turned it into a decent truck and then got the chance to trade it for a Savage X 4.6. I'm a local assistant pastor and a professional photographer by trade. I love anything electronic and am a car fanatic. I just sold my first rebuilt Corvette and am looking for another. You forums guys are good at helping me and causing me to be separated from my money!!

My name is Jerry,I'm 37 and can say I have corrupted my 15 year old son.Colton my son has Savage X convrted to XL and a 5309 Revo with Picco .26.I am building Flm Savage XL for myself.I work as a driller in oilfield 7 1/2 years now.

my name is ray ... live in north jersey ive been at this site for about 3 months and allready have two savages ... oh yeah i work for the cable company and getting married on sat ...

dude once you get married you will have to sell all your toys

My name is Joe. 36. Born/Raised/Reside on Long Island, NY. I have a beautiful wife along with my pride and joy: my daughter who's 6 and my son who's 2.
Have worked in Information Technology field for 13 years.

To Jeremy who started this thread, I have nothing but respect for your skills as a Welder. Both my Father and Grandfather were Welder's. (my father also a Blacksmith by trade)

Latest posts

Members online

Back